Chaos Wars 7 to 14 *UPDATE FOR SGT WAR 11*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

sorry devs but i gotta be honest, too much going on in ee making it soo confusing, i hope u take into consideration making 1 change at a time, coz drastic changes could lead to mess..such as lags,glitches etc. Or better yet change the name of the ee, its not CHAOS WARS. rather its CONFUSION WARS,

2. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

I didn't cast but a member of my clan did. We should have been rewarded with 5 SoD, 100 mith, 2 xtals, Full lvl 5 EE and 20 nobs. Plus around 1T to pot up for next war. Stupid devs. They messed up and I didn't get max compensation. Ugh. I'm gonna quit now.

3. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

btw devs, i just wanna ask how many times did u send sorry mails in the past few months?,i hope u realize too that asking for apology many times is not good coz it means your not improving,

just a reminder ..

4. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Any chance of a 11pm gmt war? Also, it would be much more chaotic to have random start and end times (within reason)

5. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Hi folks,

The new Australian war ended up being too close to the next war to work properly so we need to work on the schedule to make it work for both wars. We are looking into it now and will start a discussion thread about what will work best.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=152358

6. Support shortened KO windows, 1-3 minutes

7. An explanation to how we matched redstar and silph would be nice. Nothing suggests this match should ever had occurred. Wanna see the logic we and the kawmunity missed clearly??