cf to IA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tenderhearted, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Right on bro! That brings me to the big mouth point. They can look good hitting smaller clans and getting cf. But what about a bigger clan? Or what about making their own clan and hitting from that? Cowards!

2. Not hundo on that. Looking from the cp. They have 3-4 clans. Should be able to handle these noobs. Unless, they asked for apoc help like always.

3. so you admit fortitude is stronger? then wouldn't every insult you fling at ia be invalid as 98% of them are you calling them cowards for targeting those weaker than them?or did you "overlook" that?

4. Nickels & Red - I'm posting with my main. Whatcha gonna do noobs??

5. Just kidding! Full support to IA! Keep doing what you're doing.

6. Non OP asking for lock? HAHA

I did not over look that. Look at the stats of IA. Look at fort stats. Do we know how many IA out there? No they dont have a clan.

7. Yes but you are saying that since we don't know the numbers they instantly are stronger ia could be 12 members it could be 12,000 members but to always assume they are the stronger group? Sounds like your trying to brown nose them a bit right there. What are you even opposing? Likely your an alt of some person from some group they once beat who's butt never healed from its incessant hurting.

8. Nobody cares 

9. Im trying to figure out why we have a bunch of noobs on our jocks? We do not pick on anyone we do however protect our family.. Just happens that the last couple people to run their mouth were in piss ant little clans. Not our fault. If anyone would like to test us please feel free to bring it.. Maybe we win maybe we loose but either way we will still be here. I am not afraid to post with my main hell i will even link your wall for easier targeting but yall on the other hand are cowards. Posting with statless alts and making assumptions on something you know nothing about.. So again if you want to find out who we are I invite you to step up or shut up.

10. ^^^^

Very tough guy. Im out. :?

11. Wait wait you still haven't replied to me isnuk why is that?

12. Still wont bring out your main huh. Oh well..

On another note CC i thought we were friends bro? As i told you already im right here. The issues you have with some of our members is between yall. We have not touched you nor will we unless you decide to keep running your mouth.

13. Brown nosing for wat? Haha! Look at the stats of fort people, look at the stats of IA. Then you tell me who the big is?

I am opposing what I said b4 in this thread. Can you not read? LMFAO!!

IA people have no brains btw. Wish I knew how to post SS on here.

14. From the looks of it. Your the one brown nosing. :cry:

15. I started with an impartial view analyzing the facts of the matter once I saw all of them point to you being wrong ( :eek: ) I chose a side in this arguement.

16. Since you like to prove people wrong. Come back to me after you see the stat size. "We dont know how many isuck there are" Then tell me I am wong.

17. As I said it doesn't seem like there are many ia people. We don't know that's true but you said fortitude is part of four clans. Ia definitely wouldn't fill 4 clans. Your proven wrong again.

18. Way off topic. Bla bla bla we heard u the first time STFU keep it moving️️