CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN & RIDE OR DIE.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Okay this is my forum apology to both clans. Clearly outnumber I lasted as many days as I could and had more to come but, can't because real life is getting in the way.
    I will split the cf posted and what happen into sections and paragraphs therefore, it doesn't look low effort.
    Sorry I don't have any pictures to post my pc broke during a Ee war :/
    I will write out the story on how my drama started and how it escalated. On both sides and will possible leave thread open for my wall of shame.

First we will go into what happen btw.
    Me and Take Down I was doing a epic battle and
    Was targeted by a player named Com3ly so I thought
    okay lets PvP. So I xtall and kept him pinned for several
    hours soon I got hit by multiple players from take down.
    Owner followed and gave me my choices I say no and refuse then made a thread about it which later on was locked due to brainwash. Then I continue running my fingers talking smack threw out all the days any chance I got. So that's what happen btw us. I'm sorry takedown for my childish acts of a player disrespectful actions towards you hope you can forgive me.

This 2nd post is a Apology Ride or Die there's not enough words to explain the things I did to them this started off as a pvp they said I broke from a player name guilty me and him cool nowI hope but. This started of as me wanting to be a perm there and I was talking and somehow got guilty upset he reacted by showing up in my news and I was kicked by TC. Then I continue to stay on guilty then a friend came alone and posted on he's wall then he's clan was all over on like white on rice. So they stripped dragon and was waiting to find my tz. To stripped me I assume. So I called in friends and stripped hulk the one who was in forums. So every night and day I wouldn't hit eb and go off to ee wars to mith up and fight against there bigger builds and cast unholy arua to take more gold for hits. Sorry Ride or Die

So this is my story and I'm only about 3 mouth into the game and now want to grow and buy my friends for allies. I just can't take on 2 clans by myself and with alot going on in rl not sure im going to have much time to pay the game. So these are my apologize sorry to you owners mostly for humiliating your clans in public and sorry for dissing you guys threwout my kaw days.

P.s. Hopefully I still got some respect after this. Good luck to you great clans hopefully we can just all be friends.

Trolls are needed for these post I know I'm CF but, I have done it for a reason.

2. Do you even know how to make logical sentences... like, all I see is gibberish

3. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Jus' Kiddin bud. I actually care. My fingers are crossed for your impending CF.

4. Basically means you want to have CF but don't want to admit you lost.

5. thanks duces. Now I kinda know what it feels like being in black hand :lol:

6. I LOST.

7. "RL issues"

8. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Not just one clan, but two!

Wow, you're really good at making people angry.

9. If you can't respect the fact I fought back then leave my post and go farm kotfe & zaft at the same time since your more bigger.

10. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

You don't start with respect, it is something that must be earned

11. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

i say you should rename to cease fire as an apology

12. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Pinned? **** me, you lie more than Roni.

13. Falls asleep and spills beer

14. Just because he's larger doesn't mean he's stupid like you.

15. Com3ly fine I didn't pinned you. You were just always zs and dtw.

16. Pvp gone wrong? :lol:

17. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

There is a lot of win brewing in this thread.

KOH, dude, you have no idea bro. We in BH aim to piss off WAY more than 2 clans.

Testify, sistah!

18. RL= Really Lame. :lol:

19. This man knows what's up.