CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN & RIDE OR DIE.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I'm sensing large cases of mad in OP..

2. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

He did good to strip by himself he took a little less then half but I was inactive just came in to say hi and woke up "stripped" no big thing since then ass smacking has occurred bang bang :lol: haha

3. I think only time op will get a cf if he resets :p

4. Thisssss

5. Honestly, respect to OP. Sure he started 2 fights at once, but he fought as long as he possibly could. In this thread its saying coml3y broke 1v1 which is why it escalated. As for RoD, (if I remember correctly from the other thread) it was a huge mess.

But seriously, OP didn't request a CF after a couple of hours. So for that, gg.

6. Vermmmm hulky

7. I didn't break 1V1, he was disrespectful in another members pm and threatened him with his friends and hit him. This guy talks the talk but cannot walk the walk. He deserves everything he gets.

8. Don't use that as an excuse for not doing osw. Instead get your arse off this game and spend as much time as you can with your brother if you are even telling the truth.

If you are telling the truth, it's awful that you are spending so much time on this game.
    If you aren't, then shame on you.

9. This is why I try not to post in these threads. Information always gets left out.

10. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Meh. It is kind of refreshing to see such a new player focused on a fight rather than growth 

11. Wrong. Dead wrong. :lol:

12. If by "focused on a fight", u mean crying in forums every chance he gets, then yes, very refreshing indeed.

13. Elephants are more bigger than domestic cats

14. What is cf?

15. Crazy Female. :ugeek:

16. Lol is no way he gets cf

17. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Got in b4 thread lock

18. This - you do every ewar and spend all your time waiting to be stripped, while your rl is that bad? Oh, and i called you cf'ing to both clans. Get your mouth in check noob

19. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Wall of text

20. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Whats the point in talking **** and then asking for a cf later? Ur were against the odds frm the start and shouldnt have ... Nvm