Call-Out: Nervere... Or Tiger [1V1]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmmmm right then.

2. Nerv has absolutely nothing to lose, you do, do the math.

Actually I will do it for u. if Nerv saves up the gold, he could strip you at any time he wants. You probably hav a lot of money out because your to cocky for your own good, so Nerv might just take all of it.

Nerv, has none of those things, because he has nothing to lose, he will win. Simple as that

3. So what's this thread about again???
    Anyone hitting? 

4. I know that Fight knight. I put members of CoS or former members. Back then, we thought tiger had a semblance of intelligence.

5. @jailbaitbarbie lol I know that's here this started  that's why I got confused.
    Anyway, anti-nausea meds are kicking in.. And they knock me out soo imma go before I start making even less sense. G'night, and good luck to both warring!

6. Im still waiting for you to hit back nerv

7. Nub vs Flint round 2?

8. Flint was before my time. Was he as bad as tiger? 

9. Im hitting he isnt and i only have 5mil out. I know how to war and im not to cocky as you can see im even admitting wen he sucesfully hits me. And im still bloody waiting.

10. Just gotta love Nervere run his mouth on an alt here, but too afraid to post with a main here. Lmao !

11. Then keep bloody waiting. :3

12. Trust me i am but ill gonna keep hitting and waiting till he gives up

13. Did I say you didn't know how to war? No, I didn't.

Keep telling yourself your not cocky, u might just believe it.

I'm leaving. Peace out

14. Fight night - you already told him you don't have time to play through the week.

Check you news later. 

15. Barbie by later do you meen your goin to interfer with our 1v1. If so... Seriously :/

16. I think she's saying he's going to wait until you go to bed.

17. :lol: OP, maybe you should stay up and thwart his plan! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.