Boycott using Mithril for EE wars?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PoppaBear-B, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Well I can see your point PoppaBear, bu like its been said, the more that's used the better the return. Not so much how much you yourself use, but how much your enemies use. A % of the mith and pots used are converted into mithril and returned to the winning clan. So basically if you want more mith, players have to use it.

2. Oh I though u get most of what you used...

3. You get part of the mithril that other clans use. If a clan is confident they will win, they should use mithril.

4. You don't get more mith back for using them... If you win you get what you used back bonus of contribution.

If I use 14 mith and do nothing the whole war... I get 14 back anyway if my clan wins.

5. Yeah like drgn said all mith used from BOTH sides is out into the reward for clans so unless you wanted like a no risk war and are OK with not getting that extra boost of mithril THEN it's a good proposalī€Ž

6. @hnsar

Your test is incorrect. You only teset once I'm would thing but you would have to test many times because there is many facotors that take place like if sombody ff or not.. And so on

7. ^^That. Mithril spent by the losers is awarded to winners, so mithril is not lost overall by spending on wars.

8. Support :) (probably because I lost four EE wars last weekend along with a ton of mith :-( :roll: )