Boycott 3 Xtal 1 hour Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlIlI__DRAGONS_SLAYER__lIlIl-, Nov 29, 2013.

1. I think the OP title for jests thread meant that its a personal opinion to buy xtals. Not an obligation.

2. Jester. I think op may have been a bit upset when your response to his opinion, that '$3 for a one hour war was excessive' was to basically tell him to shut his trap. I think the op raises valid points about the increasing costs of war if this became common, for many people war, not eb's are the reason people play the game and a threefold increase in cost of war is not really an excellent example of a black Friday deal. I personally will be voting with my thumbs and wallet and not warring these. Thank you for raising this op. I hope it gets support so kaw admin take notice.

3. Support 

4. Most already are boycotting. I know I won't war regardless of whether I can afford it or not. 3 xtals is too high and I hope the devs listen.

Though I would also like to see what the cost of war xtals is and maybe this would and should of been trialled then or could be trialled again then when the real money cost is not such a burden on everyone that would normally war.

5. Devs already said they arnt doing war xtals. 1 hour wars with 1 xtal was their response to war xtals.

6. Not warring yet so, I'll wait and see what happens instead

7. attending gh conference for fun instead of warring lol

8. I agree with you... 3 xtals/hr is too much

9. Support .. 3x xtal is chaos .. For my wallet 

10. Support. I make decent money and the devs arent getting another dime from me til they sort out their ****. I only need 12 xtals for a 15min war?? Oh wow, sign me up!! *shakes my head at ATA*

11. The devs said they were trying new "chaos" formats for these "test" wars you don't want to do them then don't its pretty simple .

12. Honestly, I am not going to participate in the 3 xtal, 1 hour wars either. Maybe it will limit how much I can war in S3 if it catches fire, but the market here is what drives prices. But if you think you can come on forums and get angry about things like this, you're wrong. This is the devs store. They can sell whatever feature they want for whatever price they want. YOUR weapon, if you feel this is not a good deal, is to not buy. So just settle in with that idea and enough complaining about this. I am sorry for you if the market continues to create a demand for the devs product that you can't keep up with. I'm in the same boat, and I'm sure others are too. Welcome to economics 101.

13. There isnt realy a price for xtals, since the more u buy the cheaper 1 xtal gets

14. actually we likely won't do this again. Setting up wars for the weekend right now and we aren't putting any 3xtal wars in the mix. So CHILL OUT!

[​IMG]

In fact, can we just boycott boycotting for a couple of hours? Hmmmm?

15. Lol kaw admin

16. [​IMG]

The whines are treating devs like this!