bored so I challenge kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Took me a second to see what Yoda was saying 

2. aww stupid new page...

3. Something tells me OP is drunk

4. Go home, you're drunk

5. I TAKE YOU ON TWICC!!

6. I think OP doesn't understand what a grammar nazi is. He thinks people are accusing him of "nazi grammar" and taking it as an insult.
    Calm down Twicc...
    A grammar nazi is an Internet slang term for people who think it is their duty to police forums for grammar mistakes. And will troll people post by pointing out spelling or grammatical errors. Interrupting and belittling the meaning within the post.
    The problem is not that trolls are policing your posts for grammatical errors. It is that readers have no clue what you are trying to convey.

What in the world are these "flowers" you keep referring to?
    :confused:

7. @Devil, you are good in guessing

8. Wait what? Can you rephrase that?

9. Alayla, if you can't understand it then I guess you are either very stupid or an English teacher who refuses to understand it. Putting everything into context makes everything easily understandable.

10. I love you Twicc.

What are you drinking tonight, bro? Personally, I'm 3 chocolate martini's deep.

No homo.

11. Twicc is always this funny.

I believe he's transliterating, but he commonly posts drunk also, so there's that.

12. And for all of you that don't know that English is Twicc's second language...you will learn that he is also fluent in "newsfeedia".

13. If Twicc's second language is English then I must give him 2 thumbs up and apologize for being so hard on his post. I do understand that he is ticked off and wants to fight.
    ~Cheers and pass me a drink too

14. Twicc

15. Neo could translate! If u view the original message, tilt your phone on its right side & squint, its the matrix wallpaper :p

16. Mi no hablo el espanole.

17. Sick chickens loled

18. I think he/she plopped 전투기 into Google Translate and it gave him/her a flower :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. If I may b so bold as to explain.. My dear brother Twicc would like the folks of KaW to play with him. He is bored and displeased with the current static disposition of our osw against -ProTake-. Therefore he's is looking for a challenge and anyone not allied with us is more than welcome to participate. You can even post in this thread and leave a lovely little link with which he will b able to contact you instead. I hope this clarifies any aforementioned confusion, and makes this event a more pleasant experience for everyone. Happy kawing everyone 

 NEW AGE 