bored so I challenge kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Twicc, you in OSW, hit that.
    And a few months ago you said I was your clans new permanent farm. And you guys never gave me incoming..
    You only like hitting smaller players? I'm in the midst of my own OSW but will gladly show you some attention. Or maybe we should wait until we both done. Your choice.

I also have an idea I'm brewing on and will make public soon, maybe I will see you when I put it into action.

2. So the point of this thread is you wanna start a garden?

3. Use your  imagin!

4. How many of you read through all that? I stopped at the second line

5. Meeka

6. Lol.
    I understood every word although I wasn't reading everything. Lol

7. LOL I wish there was a Like button to use on replies :)

8. Its ironic when asians are clocky (without the l)

9. Don't get it,

Anne Frankly, I never will.

10. Thats not funny she died for our sins

11. Op was perfectly legible, considering that he's probably drunk and a little mental  and English obviously isn't his first language.

Those of you complaining are just ******* assholes

12. First 2 pages have great targets of attention and fail trolls near my ability to hit.

Choosing one today :lol:

13. Stop getting negative pr and hit protake harder after all you are in OSW with them. Unless you can't?

14. An alt post smh

15. This is my main.

16. Nice to see you all not respecting Twicc just because he doesn't writes as a native. I would like to ask you to speak another laguage and then make a lot of insults about your grammar too. What really matters is if you are enabled to read or not. If you can't, probally you are a lazy person and don't want to make a little effort…
    And we just ignore what those chickens write using small alts… Come on… Be a man and post if main. If you think that New Age or Twicc is stupid, we have something to show you. I promisse you will regret!

New Age

17.  Starts sentence with "And", gets trolled to death :lol:

18. So many tiny alts/mains
     epic imagination enjoyed reading. 

OP Have a  on me or 2!

 not amused BOR

19. Roses are red and violets are blue and the OP wants some pretty flowers hehehe