BLACK FRIDAY IN KAW

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure if this was mentioned (50 pages im not reading) but would like to see hf lands 75% off

2. Let us trade Horns for infernos. 1 horn = 5 infernos

3. Actually, make it so when Black Friday ends, whatever money you have, Devs will double it. That would be awesome!!!

4. To run hte without seals

5. Lower the cost of buildings/lands to help build up the small guys

6. I like rocket sauces idea

7. NO MITH BUYING LIMIT!!!!! IF YOU HAVE YHE MONEY YOU CAN KEEP BUYING!!!!!!!

8. I 100% agree with Mith Sales and discount on lands for upgrading.

9. I would aim for letting the entire community have something they can count on for black friday. From most desired to least desired (in my opinion) is the following I'd like to see happen for a 48 hour time period:

1) Buildings 90% off regular price. Black Friday sales are usually AMAZING even if you're not going for the "door buster prizes".

2) Haunts x3 and Revenge of Warbeast double gold. We can ALL use it that's for sure.

3) Unlimited crystal usage (remove the amount used daily or even per eb).

4) Discount on seals/horns and/or crystals/nobs.

5) Unlimited mith purchasing.

Personally I'd like to see all of it happen. Everyone will get a benefit somewhere in between these four options. However, the first two would probably make the majority of the community extremely happy. With all 5 fulfilled, there would be virtually no complaints (you know SOMEONE's going to complain) In light of T6 lvl 4, the GH change (should've done that before season 1), I believe this would be ideal.

10. You greedy greedy fuckers lol I would like a discount on buildings to be honest. :) that would be great!

11. Let us Trade 2horns for 1seal - thats all

12. Is there even a Black Friday in Canada? Lol

13. Discount of land 2 for 1 heeee

14. When's black Friday?

15. Be nice to use kaw gold to buy seals of damned for 24hrs or mith sell for 24 hours

16. kaw_admin:

Pls consider those who got nothing left to explore or build.....

50% off seals or nobs would be great!

17. That us true; Black Friday reaches up to 95% lol make the buildings and land 90%... SURPRISE US DEVS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.