BLACK FRIDAY IN KAW

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 seal or horn for everyone and 50% more gold on escape and revenge of warbeasts

2. Mith limit removed for the day please - let us pvp players have a chance to compete with those who do system wars.

Personally I would also like the removal of eb for the day as well but it's only Black Friday not my birthday so I realise I'm pushing it with that one .

Cheers
    Snr 

3. Mith sale - yup
    50% (minimum) off xstals - yup yup
    50% off all potions - yup yup yup
    Triple pay on Haunts The Escape - Ohhhhhhhhh yeah or to be fair Triple pay for ALL EB's for the duration.
    100% enchant success rate for duration
    Absolutely NO discount on lands unless those already BC receive some sort of compensation. Fair is Fair
    Thanks

4. I like all the suggestions kaw admin. I would like to say like many others 50% more gold for all ebs. Not everyone has money to buy seals even if they are half off

As for ppl wanting discounted lands and buildings please do not do that. If that was the case I could of just saved all the gold I put into my build just for this day and bought up everything. I'm sure many people feel the same as me. Thanks ️

5. Oh yes yes that's good, I would love to be able to buy as much mith as I want without the 6 mith cap..... Plus all buildings on sale 

6. i just want some jerry beads.....@kaw_admin or a funny gif will do ;)

7. but really unlimited mith sale would be nice....ive been good this year @kaw_admin just thought id let you know....

8. Discounts on everything! Black Friday deals throughout Kaw. :D

9. Unlimited Mith Sales, Slashed Prices on All Items, Limits Removed! It's a Shopper's Paradise! *waves credit card* lol :lol:

10. Unlimited mith sales lol now we r just getting greedy xD

11. It would be great to be able to buy more minth. Like 2x the norm. Idk.

12. Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving and it's Friday. It's when businesses do special sales to get customers to come but their product taking them from the red (debt) into the black (profitable)

13. Something for as many as possible . Selling half price seals/ horns will just allow those who buy them now to buy more of them .
    Same with more gold in those ebs not everyone can benefit from that .
    Perhaps not one "big" promotion several smaller things each for a style of play perhaps ?
    Those who eb ee and osw all have different priorities some thing for everyone would be best for the whole of kaw .
    As to what that thing is . Not mith that's meant to be earned in war, buildings or land is something for everyone .
    Hopefully what ever your able to do we accept it graciously

14. Free xtals

15. 50% off nobs and xtals

16. Free seal day. That would be awesome

17. I like the discount on seals and the 50% more gold on escapes lol thanks devs

18. Aqua and inferno half off but 100% success

19. black friday is, the, day after thanksgiving , the 28 th everything in stores is usualy 50-85 percent of in kaw, you could make, buildings cheap ir make, ebs, pay, more

I think it would be cool if, the pro packs were, also, on sale, as well as everything in the orcal thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.