Azure Bliss CF to Hearts of Gold

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IIII__IIV_IIiIIkIIiIInIIg___-, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Best thing you can do now, is take your deserved whooping. You'll be seeing me in your news 

2. I could be wrong lol but seeing everyone side with the LB clan I have my opinion on this..the way I see it is that the clan did apologize and so did Ford..and since they handled it in a pro way the LB clan should have even more...
    It just looks like they are bored and wana bully? haha then again I could be wrong?

3. (Then you posted.... Same exact thing that got your clan in trouble in the first place. Disrespect...)

What are you even rambling on about? u started farming us without even waiting to contact an admin because u wanted us to KICK A GUEST WHO HAD FARMED YOUR MEMBER...even before we got back to you, you had started the farm and claimed to have followed all our admins and owner yet no1 responded..load of bull if you ask me..but now you say we got in trouble cz of disrespecting? LOL! bravo for saying something else

We still decided to be cool about it and post this forum..because its a guest issue, owner didn't have to post the apology since it was not bcoz a member farmed,we didnt even know that guy and he was kicked once we knew he was causing trouble (that was after u had farmed entire clan but should've kept it to the guest)

As for Ford he did clarify what he meant and even apologized and was silently taking ur hits for that post HOWEVER ppl come in and insult him here..do u think u r FAIR??

If you were really eager for the cf you could have posted it BEFORE ford posted anything (so obvious?)
    In my opinion the owners should NOT apologize at all since we posted this apology for something that wasnt even our fault and yet we get to listen to all of this!

My last words... HOG I applaud you for a great achievement of beating up a 400 ranked clan. It truly is worth a toast!

4. Lmfao...

5. Fb/9 ass raspberry ripple np  but taste was nice 

6. No, multiple admins and owner(s) were followed. Once talked to they became rude, and did not want to kick therefore making guest protected. Even after the fact your admins have been rude, cocky asses and need to be taught respect. Maybe once you all learn some manners we'll stop. Hope you enjoy whats coming :D

7. Heart of Gold is a gang of bullies and losers :lol: all of them are HLBC losers players :eek: they attacked me while i'm inactive :shock: but seriously they are big losers i got golds from them more than they got from me :lol:

8. ⊀ot╒☰༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻ཀλངᅢ།སཇ

9. Keep crying meemmo Sweetheart I'll be in your news feed very soon

10. Sorry Robbie I pinned him :/ pays great though still open for steals :D

11. Hmm. Support to our family at HoG! Also, ford's apology kinda sucked as well. Insult in there too. If you guys want this to stop, you should probably stop trying to insult the other side. Just my opinion, of course 

12. only eb veterans surrender you bunch of pussies

13. how is my success hits spookyrobbie :D i wanna see more like this "spookyrobbie failed to steal from you!" in my news :lol:

14. LOL-ALL DAY. this **** is funny

15. Awww sooo cute. You mithed up for us. :lol:

16. yes i did Decoy :cool: it worth ;) u pay very well guys :lol: please don't stop hitting i wanna get the next defence achievement :p

17. Sounds good. ;) Regardless of how this war ends, I'll keep hitting you.

18. it's my pleasure Decoy :D

19. LOL I'm sorry I really am -NO DISRESPECT- lol why don't you guys just stop posting here "yeaahhhh you pay good" "you pay better" we alllll pay great when we all are attacked  so is there a need to brag? Ehhh no really just attack attack attack steal steal steal and that it's then go to cc and laugh about it that's what I do  lol again no disrespect talking about both of you guys not just one I'm fair 

20. Poor apology and more insults..Go HOG And tear them apart..ranked 400 clan or not..they deserve a beatdown..