Azure Bliss CF to Hearts of Gold

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IIII__IIV_IIiIIkIIiIInIIg___-, Oct 6, 2012.

1. AB has accepted the CF terms, no more AB posts here please.

2. ^Didn't see what poppa wrote?

3. HoG was going to accept this until your member Ford... (Who I will point out even has AB clan tags, so he is your member) posted what he did on page 2.

That can't be taken lightly and obviously we need to beat him down a little more until his morale improves.

We didn't want to cf in the first place. We agreed, as your clan wasn't really fighting back . Unfortunately, you've got some really nice members, followed by an equal string of water heads who don't know how to show adequate respect.

Figure out what you're going to do now. Till then, I'll talk in your news

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟P ͟ ͟o ͟p ͟p ͟a ͟B ͟e ͟a ͟r ͟ ͟ ͟

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟H ͟E ͟A ͟R ͟T ͟O ͟F ͟G ͟O ͟L ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟D
    ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

4.  should say surrender rather than cf

5. Anyway good job  nice coordination by ab , look at ford 

6. Momma and Poppa 

7. Ford only has 6 sdp

8. Lmfao ford u muppet . Waahahaaaaaaaaa omg I nearly peed my pants!! Yo yo poppa N momma bear stomp that nub n teach him good !! Oh n ford whilst I'm here I may aswell say it now R.I.P

9. Well done HoG on a good job

SE༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸ΞSE

10. i pity the fools in this thread

11. Interesting talk from pin maybe when you restock your pots youll have room to talk

12. Ok lets end this foolish thing iam sorry plz dont farm me or my friends no more i never intended to insult anyone but u are overreacting over a little mistake that a guest did peace out brothers and sistas 

13. Lol!! Hog ftw 24/7, hey Spookyrobbie bro wassup! 

14. The sooner u man up and give an actual apology not some try n b funny non apology .. U might get off the hook

15. cf not accepted

owner of clan needs to post apology for lack of respect :D

16. Support for HoG. Not that you need it lol.

ZeuS
    ZAFT Leader
    Boss of Carnage

17. Lol. How exactly was the owner of this clan disrespectful? There are a few owners here but I'm pretty sure you're talking about me.

18. Thanks ford I needed a new permafarm

19. Hey stone how did you like your silence? 

20. Was beautiful Oliver thank you. Peace and quiet for my clan 