Apocalypse Vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by chinitoface90, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Fight from your own clan instead of gather entire alliance liao. May have better chance of even match up 

2. This is the ultimate powerhouse alliance showdown. KaW's 2 biggest alliances duking it out to show their domination.

If only we could know the matchups ahead of time, so we could place bets 

3. Zaft won 18hrs ago...
    REMATCH IS HOTTING UP

4. Lol this war would be fun if we were matched up evenly size wise

5. @olibear,

What did your matchup say your respective clan ranks were @matchup?

Our last war, we were ranked 28th against WAR 32. Pretty close IMO. How about yours?

6. For some reason it says 3 vs 4.

But that can't be right lol. They severely outmatch us strength wise. Like its not even close. Go look.

7. ...........................

8. The first war ZAFT was #7 on lb and Apoc was 220 now it's #2 v #15

The lb has nothing to do with matchups the devs are just trying a new system that is much worse than the last

9. It is 3v4 100v100

10. Yes we are matched number wise, but strength, not at all :p

11. Well you may be right but that's not what kaw devs think lol

12. Take a look and see how many there are in fact members of the clan/ alliance  still sad i was working and missed start time so i feel i cant really talk about the war. Hope you guys come back from defecit Oli  see you soon

13. ZAFT all the way

Supportzaft Carnage

14. 2hours left:
    zaft-250bill
    app- 75b
    comment- im sure zaft has this however u never know app could win (1/1000000)

15. Apoc is easily the underdog here.. Not only in the strength but I believe many factors come into play.
    I wouldn't know this , but I'd also say ZAFT is more strategic iMO.

16. Nice win Zaft. I feel no shame in losing. Hope to be there for another rematch soon .

17. There is no other match up well draw them ever time but our bigs not here waring our 25 matches there 100 most if us cannot even hit we all to small it's a joke Ty devs but we will stand and fight and our day will come

18. Zaft rank 3 and we're rank 4 in estoc wars. Who is rank 1 and 2??? Is there 2 bigger clans that fought in estoc wars??