anti pedi-perv account

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *PediCash (01), Apr 21, 2014.

1. I don't know her actual name but her screen name was something like XxxpunkerztobixxX in reference to IGCB's story about Chad

2. Ahh yes, Tobi! Yes, that was her name. Anyhoo, there is nothing wrong with forming a bond/relationship with someone over the Internet. The mind thinks of some crazy things, but the heart acts on crazier.

3. I'm pretty sure there were even some YouTube videos of them meeting each other in person for the first time

4. Yes yes, I remember seeing, quite the cuteness.

5. This is a social game more than a war game. If two ppl if the same age want to meet that's their business not yours. Btw, is it possible to just be randy without being a perv?

6. if your gonna hook up in this game at least have game...don't spam wc with wanna rp if your hot lets talk ect ect. actually ima say right out... support or go away...ima farm who ever and when ever I want. support the lil pervs and see where you get...im dont fear anyone. ive got best and hardest friends in kaw and I don't need to call them but be real fool. are u gonna fight for a pedi or pedo or fat fool with duck in his hand? or are u gonna shut up and get out my way?

7. all know my accounts bring it

8. It's a good thing you have multiple accounts because this one is on a fast track to a forum ban (if they still ban for bypasses)

9. I would be willing to risk my life to fight for a pedi, yes. I'd be damned if I let some random ass soccer mom get the last pedi before shop closes up.

10. All the walking in sandals is tough on one's feet.

11. Wow I just realized its all lil baby talking...,go away children lets the grown ups talk

12. You know, I realized something too... You are a PS because you're scared to have something on the line that you could lose. Here's the dirty little secret: when you're a naked pure spy, you've already lost.

13. Someone needs to fund an official research into peadophile repellent.

14. So fuckin weak.
    In the future he'll have good spy power but you need attack to hit the per vs where it hurts, right in the cash.
    Also if that's the mission of this account please spend more time on your banner just SOE capialzation will make it look much better