anti pedi-perv account

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *PediCash (01), Apr 21, 2014.

1. ooops im sorry I see why u got a mouth... your in sickness yea its nice when u got a big clan to back you....ooops what happens when the see its a fair fight? I don't think they gonna back a fair fight. im guessing you haven't been there long if ur running ur mouth. if they don't slap you I will

2. Pedi- foot

Pedo- of a child, relating to children

3. Stfu FootCash ^.^

4. Pedicures cost cash... it all makes sense now

5. Wha... That acronym wasn't censored a year ago :|

6. PediCash looks like foot cash.
    Otherwise it's ChildCash?
    I'm confused.

Regardless OP, what about pervs and RPers bigger than 1 mil spy stats?

7. pedocash didn't have same ring. I know its meaning but if u ever got ur hands durty and got pedicash to feed you for sht work....its a pun and if ur work in us u know its meaning

8. I'm sorry, but I don't think PedoCash works any better. It sounds like a form of currency used specifically among pedophiles...

9. It's not about the same ring and puns, it's about you not knowing English. It's not a pun if the two have nothing to do with each other, other than looking/sounding similar. Sorry if I misunderstood your last post. The English is hard to decipher.

10. oh im not worried about pervs above 2 mil cs...I got alts to handle that...only reason I made pedi is my alts too big

11. And the reason I know it's not a pun, and that it's just a screw up on your part is your banner. You farm pedis? You truly believed pedi meant child up until trying to cover up your name with "its a pun"

12. Wouldn't Pedi be your alt, and the larger account your main?

13. yea teach me English lol...and ill teach you how to make tortillas ;P

14. I'll* not ill

Because you said to...

15. I hit OPs main and then he dropped to PS.

16. that's not main dummy. and yea ill go ps to teach noobs lessons. u can touch my main but if u wanna try its ******* please feel free

17. I asked you on your wall ill ask in forums....wanna play sunshine?

18. Well, who says the game isn't met for dating. It's the best of all worlds. You get to see someone's personality before face/body. After seeing a public love story with Chad and what's her face, there is no set in stone "no dating". It's an app, it's meant to be social, dating on a game, or making a relationship from it isn't a crime, nor is it weird.

We live in the digital age, it almost seems more appropriate to form a bond with someone on here than in real life.