an S5 Proposal..add or subtract your ideas

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Jul 10, 2015.

1. My proposal is an effort to create a quasi Indi roster inclusion along with war clans.

In this way it might maximize participation

2. The problem is it just another band aid fix. Need acuual improvements

3. Agree again damn

Until real fixes happen i will keep exploring other options as they come to me or peepz input their ideas.

Keep it comin ppl thx

4. This proposal can be further simplified to easy da workload for da DEVS

A reminder this is very early on in its concept

5. Proposal edited

Keep the ideas comin THX

6. Stick to pinning on HtE n leave the thread
    Only requires min effort also✌️

7. No support

8. The only type of war I can truly be competitive in is primal. Through some primal in that plan and I love it

9. I believe U can still be competitive.
    Not having to tower up as much is already an edge u hold for eb's etc n is the trade off.
    Btw as u know ur the bane to my build 

10. What about requirements on build? Force WC to roster using a minimum of 5 spy and 5 attack build. That way you can't have the super stacked unhittable Hansel crap

11. With BFA n BFE on i see that as less of a problem but u could be on to something there. Eg less plundering cuz of goin PS. Maybe they pick hansels n split them up amongst them.

12. Dude I dont see how you can have a fair match with Bfa on, it is just not possible, unless one roster gets to use 5-6 extra people to counter a huge lb .

There is no way for fair matches with Bfa on sadly

13. Unless it's a dev created Indy roster that is

14. Well its to be tiered n up to WC's picking rosters.
    From there i figure ppl will get picked pretty much top down in size during the draft.

Suggest away Spil bro n thx

15. No support

16. Is caped at say lb 200 rank on lb. Gives them an edge they earned but is not crazy like the top 25 in lb bfa in matches

17. Simple n sweet..dang ur good

18. Having wc cast as such is just asking fot trouble. You're going to have some goofs casting as wc that have no business doing so. Then whatever roster they are placed in is going to be screwed. Just imagine what a mess that would be at lower levels especially where you'll have someone casting wc with more than one account then choose which account to actually try and win with.

19. hearya loud n clear

War is imperfect n the lower tiers face their own challenges.
    Feel free to add solutions for potential problems to this format.

Thx