an S5 Proposal..add or subtract your ideas

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Agree on both points TG.

Trackers r most important to any clans war effort n subject to scrutiny.
    Therefore its very hard to discern who is or is not a good tracker.
    WC's r more well known n i figure easier to place n draft rosters.

2. Bfa being on = problems

3. No support. I don't want stacked rosters like every season. I liked the Indy S5 proposal, no exploits and I'd be happy not warring against SH to LB builds, but in my own tier

4. Ok Spil...

Open to ideas i'm no guru so feel free n add improvements.

Ty for ur post

5. Jenni i hearya...

Anyone can suggest tweaks to address their concerns.

Thx for posting

6. An off the wall suggestion for LB/SH stacked rosters is they match up each other.
    Idk if that sinks or swims.

What y'all think about that?

Above is edited on to original thread post

7. I dont really understand is it indi but wc picks all the people they want to war with?

8. If thats the case just have indi how it is now I like your wc spell so each team is guaranteed a wc even if some of them are terrible.

9. Its both war clans n a quasi Indi format.
    Indi side is cast WOC n get drafted by allocated WC's.

10. Idk man I really don't know where to go from here , but I do know someone pumping more money into the game then someone else , does not make them a better player than someone else

So if devs really want to bring out the "best of the best " as they put it then Bfa can't be involved IMO

I truly think the ASW roster making but for an entire season would work best at this point

11. 1) when ppls cas woc, his hit range will be ight up to 2x size or less than 2x
    2) set internal hit ratio for war clan before they sign up, if roster #1 is dts to #25, they can't sign up

12. This proposal means the devs will need to tier S5 so as War clans n WC drafted clans can compete within their ranges.

I know the devs r not keen on tiers n the work required to do match ups but it's a price they need to pay for this proposal to fly.

13. I'm No guru bro but if it helps S5 be better sign me up.

Thx for posting

14. Night i see what u are trying to accomplish. There have been way simplified ways to do it.

Fix build pay out
    fix han pay from stl in primal
    fix hit ratio
    fix cs gap from largest to smallest cast ( make it 10 to 20m and there goes sh/lb wars)
    in ee wars bfa is caped off at a certain level( make it lb 200 in allies makes it more fair)
    make it were han spy power is weighted more in matching will make it closer

15. These simple fixes would fix clan wars but is ignored

16. Hearya CLOUD

This is an end around play to offer another option n yet include both War Clans n the clanless warriors in 1 shot to enter S5.

Also it can include Round Robin format for the best clans to enter playoffs.

17. Not many will do round robin untile fixes stated above would be fixed

18. Agree again but beyond my control n savvy

19. I just want a indi s5

20. Maybe say top 20ish LB cannot enter a LB/SH roster.

Idk how but can that be done?