an apology for poppabear

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SamuelDenStore, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Shaddup apple

2.  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟
    HعąRナ ɪʂ ῳHعRع ナHع Hǿɱع ɪʂ

3. BTW - when you talk out your ass PoppaBear, it just smells nasty. You speak of things you know NOTHING about. As for the comments regarding my RL, I have decided to let Karma and the devs take care of those from now on.

4. Yay! Let's turn this into an oG support thread! Put in in everyone's CA!

5. Seems that wdgaf does is lay there and get stripped.

Call it wdgaf pw

6. pup p:14

nice job 

7. Poor kamikaze is 0 and p. hate on my friends now 

8. The ironic thing about your (collectively speaking comments is that ALL of YOU speak more about my real life than I do. chew on that awhile and you tell me who's "using" it on game.

9. Evidence?

10. Well Rotten Apple girl,
    If you'd get your nose out of my ass, you likely wouldn't have such a complaint.

Stay on topic, this forum post has nothing to do with you..

Maybe you can ask the devs to make you a special forum section..

Forums >> Drama >> AppleGirl :roll:

Yes, Kamikaze, it started with me, a 1v1, and ended with only me and still a 1v1. That's how I roll. I don't open up clan to anything different until it becomes a multiple or a clan in the middle of the 1v1.

11. Apple, if you can speak of your RL (having cancer) then why can't anyone else? Don't want people to say something about it then dont announce it. Simple.

Lol@kamikaze.

12. Yea, i zeroed on YOU! Dumbass

Don't think you're cool cause you scout bombed me when i was assassinating you. I zeroed myself, all you did was assist :roll:

13. AppleGirl most people who have such illness do not seek attention as the battle is between them and the darkness . The way you now speak casts doubt the illness you have allegedly commented on.

Even though I find it uneasy saying this I do for one would be glad if you are just an attention seeker as there is no worse illness which has no doubt touched people that have read this post in some way or another.

14. @ Garth. You would be evidence enoughChalk one up for you and your witty reply........

15. Oh ouch. I've seen more drama from HoG than I could hope to participate in my entire KaWreer. Remember, when you point the finger, there are always three pointing right back at you.

16. Way to pin on that eb 

17. Domo if you had any idea what u were talking about you MIGHT just have the candlepower to see that we have stripped more off of uc/og/apoc then you guys have off of us... Go ask nbn how they feel about it. And poppa and momma how long till you know "surgery" happens for you two?

18. I'm not active in eb dipshit. I pinned on you lol.
    And don't act like you didn't have a flood of Asn before I pinned you and started scout bombing. I wouldn't expect you to tell the truth. Don't want your clan to see how big of a noob you are