Alliances

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Storallelite, Oct 18, 2009.

1. NEW GERMAN HELP
    Deutsches rotes kreuz
    Please note:this is not a clan...it's a group that helps german players...

2. NEW CLAN
    Saphire Elite

3. Er...run by Darkfire

4. NEW CLAN
    Shadowtroopers

5. NEW CLAN
    Outlaws

6. DragonBane, moved to dead clans section

7. The council of 13 didn't really develop into anything. And it wasn't supposed to be a clan anyway

8. I listed it under GROUP

9. Dragonbane is dead?!?! What happened?!?!

10. I found my thread!!!

11. I dsbanded DB cause I couldn't be bohered being leader of a clan.

12. I have recreated ET and am the leader

13. So what alliances are still living?

14. Depends..outlaws..not really. ET Reborn, maybe, Chaos? Active but only when chatting, the international clans? They are just there so they can talk in native tounge, LH, dead, IG - alive..Foxes-alive,POD, dying..

15. This will turn into everyone vs. IG

16. Unless IG breaks into civil war. OSF was kind of nice but kept it boring due to diplomacy skills outside of the occassional spammer. With them gone chaos has ensued but now IGs keep the peace by FORCE. Without another diplomacy clan or helpers backed with strong support to stop initial raids IG civil war or prehaps potential instability when clan system is realeased is the only thing I can think of otherwise

17. Wow so we don't have alot of choices.... Best thing to do is to convert other clans members into ours

18. Or u cud join ET
    It may not be the best but wudu rather have chaos or ig ruling the place or a clan that stands for good

19. mainly all the clans are DEAD or SLIGHTLY ACTIVE....or ALIVE(most are DEAD)
    Well there is a new clan trying to bring down IGs
    I'll make a new list once I gather enough info(I haven't been very active lately)

20. 