All Star Wars!! :D

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WarRocket, Jun 21, 2014.

1. You know after hearing about asw this year and returning after retirement. It was greatly epic participating again in asw. Although, this year asw by far awesome. The intensity and rowdiness in clan. Every clan were near point close of defeat. I could careless what the rewards are.

To our opponents gray hawks, great match. Much respect. Thanks for a great fight. :)

2. FINAL RESULTS UPDATED/TOP PLUNDERERS UPDATED

TOP PLUNDERER: KUZMICH

Best Match up (imo): Blue Wolves vs Yellow Hornets

3. Siksid is a noob king ;)) .. I thought we would lose as sid is with me . This is my first war with the noob king . He was so slow at first but picked up some phase at end of war. Great job mate . Respect to u and our wc,trackers and our clannies - Cyan giants

4. This is the kind of thing I love to hear. Glad you're all enjoying it so far :)

5. Even though us Rose Dragons lost, I had a great time in my first ASW. Thanks for having this event devs️

Good luck to all in the semifinals

6. This ASW has been very enjoyable to watch so far, excited to see the rest! Glory to the winners! Love the mix of rosters too, makes it even more fun to watch. Ty devs.

7. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then Doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

Courtesy: The Hang Over (indeed a few of us are, Happy Weekend)
    Idea: Miss_SubAngel

Let's Go Wolves!

8. This game is gonna die soon. Devs screwed this sit up again

9. Blue vs Cyan, a great war!

10. You gonna update this ZetA?

11. yep robot was waiting for the halftime lol :)

12. Ah okay great. :D

13. Why did you reserve that?

:shock:

My suggestion:

You should up date the op and post after that. Keep it the same except break it down. Label the preliminaries, semi-finals, and finals. You know what I'm saying? And same thing for top plunderers.

14. true... lol

15. Eh you can do what you want :p . Would just make it easier to keep track of for everyone imo.

16. Blue wolves again