All Star Wars!! :D

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WarRocket, Jun 21, 2014.

1. well cyan destroyed purple by 400bill lol :) biggest difference

2. Merry Xmas from Purple

Gift wrapped lol

3. 74 bill blue wolves lead

4. We did our best here

5. Fantastic war Panda hats off๎€Ž

6. Look at balls-deep and Minoan walls lmao

7. you guys gave an intense match panda! blue vs yellow was the best match up :D

8. Blue is taking a commanding lead

9. Gray vs Pink was a good match first 4hrs

10. I think someone should have a thread where people guess who will win each round and finals, maybe a prize involved ๎‚ I would but I suck at making threads sooo

11. :roll: ill make it.... if your the one providing the rewards!! XD

12. Blue has about a trill

13. You should see cc when loada got ko'd ๎’๎’

14. 1trill 28 bill

15. This is by far the best match ive ever participated in. 6 hrs of grueling strategy. We simply failed in skoing. We had 1500 more attacks but too many kept getting koed. Losing 1bil per ko is just horrible.

Strats were solid. Match was pitch perfect. Inactives on both sides deserve a damocles slap.

Congrats blue on a real ASW match. We both did our best yet you outplayed us.

Mad respect and best luck in next rounds

16. Your giving up :eek:

17. kinda hard for them alison lol down by 100bill+ and 6min left :|

18. I agree panda, best one I've been in also, you guys/gals were great, much respect to the yellow team

19. While keeping an eye on matches it's been ridiculously close most of the time for all of the matches going on. Looks like for the most part it was very well played, and we're waiting on the one final match between Rose Dragons and Green Wyverns to end.