All Star War Assistance

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Ty for your feedback.

Wulfy, your answer please.

2. I can respect that bro well said 

3. @ACD

You wouldn't have to do the mods "dirty work" if people could follow simple rules on a minute level such as this...

4. Sorry just guessed by name

5. Wulf what do you think of the idea that players get war points for being active and doing wars and tournaments then once ASW comes around again it takes a certain # of war points to be able to apply and be in it would be a great addition to the New war system update

6. SNITCHES. Who ever does snitch I hope the person they snitch on find out and farm them until reset.

7. @Wulf as you say that all players who are using more than one account will be found out eventually, NO THEY WON'T. If the devs could do that then this thread wouldn't of existed.

8. So Wulf, if I do not use my alt it would be ok? I don't use it anyway, it's very small.

9. Doing the "dirty work" will make the ASW a little bit cleaner, in my mind.

10.  RAT 

11. lol, devs can spot and ban people with illicit accounts without the need to talk to the user first.... but can't spot two accounts from the same user in a list of 1600.

Dev logic :shock:

having said that... if 125ppl would grass up thier mate with 2 accounts in the list i would be ever so greatful. Publishing the waitinglist was almost cruel.

12. Waiting list Active roster. Ive absolutely no doubt I applied on time and am on neither one.. That being said why would the ASW only been available to the top 1600 in rank first and the rest if roster not filled. Just seems logical as it is an All star war

13. @manchu

It was open to the first 1600 people that was ranked 10k or better. And people had a weeks notice or more when sign ups would happen. Seems fair enough to me.

14. Wow. I think having two accounts in ASW when others who qualify don't get to participate is a bit selfish. All these kids talking about "snitches" etc. grow up. Be a decent human being and do the right thing. Clearly you are guilty of said topic.

15. SNITCHES 

16. Do the right thing?. Decent human being?. Didn't know having more that 1 account in ASW was so immoral. Don't know how the people with more than 1 account live with themselves.

17. It's unfair and gives you an unfair advantage. It's cheating, Hulk.

18. Wulf, I apologize if this has been asked/answered prior. Due to the war being only 8 hours per round, what is the max crystal usage per round? Thank you for your time.

19. It is so not fair to others who are waiting cuz selfish people want are getting their alts in
    However I wouldnt pass on such information to a mod.
    Email devs directly.