All Star War Assistance

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Sep 20, 2012.

1. @A1. That was not the point. The point was I was prepared and am positive I registered not only at the correct time but with the appropriate tag. I know others in that were both before and after my timeof registration

2. Snitching also ensures that somebody who has maybe given a lot of time to the war dont get backhanded by people who planted alt to sneakily win, justthink if you had no sleep for like 24 hour how would you feel if somebodyhadcheated and lodt you the war?

3. But i dont believe its snitching i believe its doing the right thing personally

4. Its not snitching it is doing the right thing
    But like i said dont be a little mods pet. Its not hard to take the initiative and email devs yourself.

5. Devs can look at IP addresses and find alts. Best move is to feedback yourself and explain you does not reads so goods. 

6. Chuck was you learned on the interwebz too? 

7. The devs do not store personal information about players, supposedly.

8. Home schooled by a troop of baboons 

9. I changed my name since sign up am I still qualified?

10. I wonder if Jpkj is going to join . Wait a minute I forgot he is banned 

11. I wonder if gg gonna join. Oo wait, he sold his main acct because he couldn't handle being farmed for few days

12. Thanks for all your help with this. We are doing our best to verify.

When the rosters are posted you can still report suspicious accounts via Feedback.

Cheers

13. Snitching? It's not like we're talking about witnessing a double homicide in a back alley...It's about people actually being fair and displaying some form of rarely seen integrity