Alison (SkinnyMinny)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S0L, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I love how people want to jump on the statless alt hate bandwagon. Obviously you don't know skinnyminny. She drops so bigger builds cant hit her so being "statless" is pretty necessary.

2. Cuz she can only fight noobs who don't know how to fight back

3. No, I don't practice Alison's Tactics. I have done some stupid **** as other alts, but she is just ducking and running.

On second thought, after looking at her profile, never mind. Not wanting on that side.

4. Alison is skinnyminny?!?๎– I hated slkinny

5. We've been fighting each other for almost a week, and she's attempted to hide behind low stats one time.

6. Your a gutless pig war runner WAR RUNNER PIG SWINE YOUR A SWINE SMELLY SWINE PIG WAR RUNNER.

Can you guess who I am

7. I guess you are S0L and NorthLane??

8. I was like best friends with Alison. Now that she is skinny I don't know if I can trust her๎„ˆ

9. Alison! O..M..G is Val Alison???

[​IMG]

10. Nope, I'm not Northlane.

11. S0l he was guessing who Val was I think?

12. LoneWolf, just approach her with your feelings, and scout her units forty times in the process.

13. Lol lordzeth.

14. nah the best way to deal with ali is just to go all out mind games. she breaks pretty east when you take the control away and own the situation.

15. Well she is asleep at the moment. I'm sure she will be on in the next few spewing all kinds of good stuff to read.

16. yep i would say she is waking up in about 3-4 hours if i remember right. guessing im not the only who tracked her sleep schedule lol jeez

17. Prepare yourselves. Minny is coming.

18. You dirt eating worms! so very typical of swine like you all to do this while i slumber! my ultimate thread revenge will be coming!! soon all of you maggots will get what is coming! ๎’