Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. it was worth searching thread after thread to show everyone how butt hurt you are?

2. Lol they were just extorting money from eb noob clans. There goal wasn't to actually fight. Just make some quick cash. If the clan fought back they moved on.

3. That's not true at all Krypton. If the clan didn't pay up we kicked their ass till they paid or we reached a mutual cf.

4. Are you sure about that? I was in retribution. We fought back. You guys moved on in about 10 hours :lol:

5. Got one question, Around 2-4 month ago, GUERRILLA got sick off Ad Mortems farming, and we hit back hard and fast, you guys cried for cf after 3 hours or so? How Come you guys do this again after such a fail "war declear"?
    GUERRILLA just had fun, but we hit, we stripped and we WON after 3 hours.. That got to be hard for Ad Mortem when we Did that... So stop With all forums declear, no ONE care..

6. Lmao, correct there is a CF in place with SicNoc/Echo how ever we split shortly after the 2nd time you noobs backed out and refused to war us clan v clan. Since its just half of echo how bout you guys stand up this time? Or should we join a b2b reckoning clan so you feel like u can win?

7. Haters, imagine that. I'd have never guessed a successful clan with big church bells doing what no other clan dares would have people hating on them.

I'm aghast.

So let me get this straight... I am willing to Fight Foxes for 8 months, and New Age for however long that took, but girl-illa is too much for me to handle after 3 hours, correct?

Yea, I can see that. Eb clans have always been the bane of my existence. I've never dared to take one on alone or start a clan of extorting pirates spreading butt hurt like a thick jam across the Ebing masses.

You guys win. You beat me. I've never been so beat in this game before.

3 hours and 4 forums posts really set me straight after almost 3 years of pounding pukes like you, and tearing badasses off the leader boards. I can't imagine how I couldn't see your superiority before this. I mean you're such a well known name that we hear it spoken all the time. I should have just asked you jack holes if it was ok with you if I made a clan, and if you could tell me how to administrate it. I have no ideas on how to constantly make my clan a bore fest in any way you dopes do.

I have a ball in my clan. We war constantly. We win constantly. We have run out of room on our wall of successful extortions.

I could really seriously not give a crap what you think about how we play. We are having more fun than I have in a long damn time playing, and it's the reason I came back. I don't play kingdoms of eb and you all know it.

Have fun playing whatever it is you're playing. Hope someday someone cares. I know we don't.

8. Sorry to say guys it but...you might just wanna delete kaw after that Swabs-StillKing lol

9. Swabia i have never ever seen a better comeback lol

10. The amazing part is...he didn't even have to think about what he said..just went back to how he talks to guys like that...boom greatest comeback ever 

11. Lol kitty so true

12. Bump to allow my haters the option of asking me to tell them how I feel again.

13. Lmao you got em swabs..they shut up

14. How do u feel Swabia? :ugeek:

15. I bet very good :sinister:

16. Damn it too tired

17. Carry that feather duster like you do your sword Swabia :lol:

18. It's twisted and evil with the : :

19. All. That talk and yet everytime I hit a mortem memberi see no return fire. I havebt hit an epic all day.just hanging out at tge ad mortem pwar. Swabia really for howmuch you chatter and how many nut riders you have your war on kaw seems more like mortem at epic. You can buy attack pots now so what's your excuse? Does my banner scare youm? I can assure you its not a KoTFE thing. Don't bs scared.

20. It's an echo thing. Step on up mortem cause I have been making money on you all damn say