A dissertation on my existential crisis regarding milkshakes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Deadly-, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadly ill join you if I'm not busy on the war date! People should never take other people's dairy products!

2. False alarm.

That smell is the roasting of noobs on my spit.

3. IM BUSY. Try again after Jakob settles down.

4. No im not deni. I know what im thinking about. Fruit is not limited to smoothies exclusively.

5. I'm only going with Deadly for now. If Deni needs help though, then I'll switch sides.

Coz loyalty means crap all to me! 

Plus Lovely's counter was pretty convincing... She's right. It's not her fault her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. Deadly stole it. She was just taking back what was hers.

6. I'm with Deni

7. **** you Val! One page earlier and I would have seemed like the next prophet...

8. You sure lovely didn't have perm on her mouth? Not milkshake

9. Spilly are we really on the same side for once :eek: :shock:

10. Eh... What'd I miss?

V̴̨̢͇̣̳͊ͪͬ̇̿ͫ͌̐ͫ̾̓͆ͯ̄ͬ͢Ǻ̶̡̗̖̜̳͓̱̳̲̤͉͔̞͍͇̓̍̂ͧ̓́͠͝Ĺ̍͆̒̆ͫͪ̄͑̾ͩ͆̾̆̒ͯͥͦ̾̚҉̵̨̼̲̻̙̘̥̤̜̩͔͕͖͕͚̠ͅ-̴̡̡̲̯̺͚̻͙̱͙͙͓̟̦̋͆̿̾̄̕̕-̢̔̊̊̅͐̃͌̌̈́̏ͤ͛͛̅͑ͧ̐̕͏̴͏̜̲̝-̸̸̢͕̦̝͇͇͈̳̩͓̖̯̮̤̻͛ͩ͋͛̅̌̿ͅ-̢̛͒ͪ̑ͮͪ͒̓̅͆ͣ̇́͝҉͔̳̘͓͕̮̯-̡̼̫̤͉̪͖̩̻̞̣̲̱̳̻̬̣̝͐ͮ̏̃ͥ͊̎̄̿̀̉̄̓-̛ͨͬ͐ͮ̓̃̌ͪ͋̓͏͍̺̘̰̦͜-̔ͥ͂̏̋͜҉̸̞͕͙̻̜̲̮̹̙̟͎̙̺͉͔͝-͈͙̼̜̩̱̱̣͌̿ͮͩͤͣ͊ͨͦͬ̎ͭ̌͆ͪ̓̓̚͜͟-̶̴̡̝͕͍͇͓̰͍͇̫̥̪̲̖̣̞̂ͫ̊̄ͦ͆́ͮ̎̃͂ͦ͂ͫ̚̚͝-̧͔̰̟̩̲̩̠ͯ̽̔̾̏ͪ͟-̷̛̪̳͚̻͎̖̩̞̲̗̱̗̙͛̍̄ͬ͒̿͒-̸̼͇̞̘͚̗̪̪̥̭̲̳̱̳̩͗͂̐͑͛̐̋͡ͅ

11. YAY!

...yay?

12. Lyncan's post on page 6?

13. Rofl. Nice campaign speech D.

Loyalty-means-nothing-to-us'ers unite! You know...

Or not!

14. I was planning something more along the lines of putting an alt in each clan, and having some fun.

15. Lol that sounds good ^

16. Make sure you put the better one in our clan. :p

17. When was I ever in a war against you balto?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.