A discussion on forums

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Pie, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Support

2. Screw this crybaby thread, you all all suck.

3. actually Gaggerplums, I said this on page 5.

If you were actually around and not some inactive small build like Tom you would know that I tend to help with good questions because I believe they will lead to a good discussion that might help someone else who has the same question. Those threads are better than the spam threads you and Tom put up about RP and made up stories about your name.

You two don't even play KAW and show on forums and try to tell me what's really good. It's evident by looking at your accounts that you really don't know what you're doing. When I no support, it's a cue that the thread is worthless and should be locked. The two of you are so adamant that you are entitled to your opinion, yet someone who actually plays KAW, like me, isn't entitled?

You log in once a month and act like a boss on forums, frankly no one wants to hear it

4. A forum is a place of discussion where minds converse with other minds. It shouldn't be an elitist area where only the best of the best are allowed, and the rest locked.

5. Ive seen Larry contribute to threads that where worthy of discussion plenty of times.

You are excessive with the "no support" too though Larry.

Doesn't really matter. Forum how ever y'all want. As long as forums are worth reading is all that counts.

6. :lol:

A lot of the time, with very small amounts of threads actually being decent with one or two lines, those threads are just spam.

7. Lol

8. Tom burger pie,

Can you give us specific occasions you have seen this issue reveal itself?

I agree that there has been a time or two i have seen it, but when you look at it as a whole, is it really that commom of an occurrence?

10. Better than logging in every day and acting like a turd on forums. I may not be as active on kaw as you (and let's be honest, I play more than once a month) but evidently I care about forums more than you

11. Thank you for love taps op,I love you as well

12. Lmao VERY rich coming from a guy who has 99% of his post count as 'no support'

13. Kaw forums have much more flaming than most of the other game forums I visit, why do you guys persistently try to anger people? Have nothing better to do? I don't get it, please explain.

14. I don't see how big builds or activity grants you higher credibility, from my point of view, why would anyone want to listen to someone who spends all his/her time on a tap game. I just don't get it.

15. Support