A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Three - The Falcon's Letter

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 18, 2016.

1. Try support@athinkingape.com

Otherwise it's a wall post or a delayed response

2. You give me no match now I can't get top 100 even people who lose get 300 event items. You seriously think its fair people don't get event items for a no match? You need to give your head a wobble if you do you have wasted my time with this.

3. Hopefully ATA will release the new Sveruganti eb just to break the monotony of hitting the same 2 eb's for 16 weeks of this promo gets really boring now.

4. Hey you should do a global collection event like that one time.

5. DAMN GIRZZY! IK the feeling mate. honestly I dont support items for no match tho too many people would exploit it. Next time sign up earlier n pray

6. WHERES MY REWARDS?!?!?!?!

7. Rewards will be distributed soon.

8. I think you should have a top 500 on these events to make it more fair to people who can't (or won't) spend a lot of real money on this game. It's possible to make this level by being active. Please consider this. Thank you.

9. "SOON" OR A FEW HRS?

10. IF U DID ORIGINS/BR ROTATION WHOLE EVENT,EE'D(AND EVEN LOST(YOU GET 300 INVITATIONS FOR LOSING)) AND DID PVP WEEKEND(WHICH U CAN HIT 25 PVP ITEMS MINIMUM WITH NO XSTALS IF U FIND A GOOD OSF. YOU'LL EASILY HAVE 15K THEN

11. ywtwpw5

12. I dont think cobtractor was saying that he couldnt get 15k especially since I belive he was closer to 25k at end of event like myself. He was saying people who are active and cant afford to blow money should really get sumthing for their further efforts, like a top 500 category would be nice. We all know greedy devs bank on these events the top 10-100 are spending real cash like crazy to get there. Ahhh who knows doesnt matter devs are greedy n glutinous as pigs, bottom line.

13. They're pretty young and sprightly. Didn't feel they were fat like pigs, but you never know....

14. Devs, where is the gold bane of the trollkind badge cant see them?

15. I got top 100 without xtals so it is possible. The whole point of the top 10/50/100 is to encourage competition and if we keep on adding more leaderboard tiers the competition for the higher tiers is removed.

Honestly it's either 15k or top 500. More people benefit from having the 15k tier so replacing it with top 500 would annoy a lot of people. Honestly 15k rewards are really good and not far off the top 100 rewards which take a lot more for little increase over the 15k tier.

16. Bump Kezzer

17. Atleast give something for 40-50k.not all of us are bc hansels.event gets boring for many ppl after 4-5 days.we all grown after new lands and eb's finished faster,ppl get more drops but event reward tiers stay the same as before new lands came out

18. If you do this there need's to be an increase in war and PvP drop's some of us are not all about EB's. Not saying EB's are bad before you all burn me at the stake just people play differently.

19. Well let there be an increase for war and pvp.my point was that its to easy for many ppl with 15k and top 100 to hard.i would support that event to be only 1 week long also.just change it.to boring now for so many ppl