2012 All Star War - Team List and FAQ

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. It's says all who made the list join now!!! All on the waiting list join at 12:00pm if the clan is not full. It says Friday but no date!! So does that mean today this Friday? Please post my wall to clarify ???? As I don't come here often

2. Well since I can't seem to get a response on forums or via feedback, should I just apply to team 5 and the other Bush team 7?!? This is a bit ridiculous that I cannot get help on this since it very plainly states if we apply to wrong clan we won't get in...

3. 1) copy name from team 5 - put to battle list and see if it is u or not
    2) don't make such name next time
    Hope u can cope with this 

4. Ohhhh, forgot : 3) if it's your alt - devs will kick u 

5. Yes, because I'm ignorant enough to make an alt with same name...I guess all barcodes are the same person as well

6. you're on team 7. just copy your name and search forums in a web browser. take some responsibility for yourself.

7. Potato, it's my 1 point 

8. Page 2 shows start times based on location - hope that helps the TimeZoneImpaired.

9. Can I join now? I wanna go to sleep!

10. Do people on the waiting list apply now or at 12pm (PDT)??? There's a lot of confusion about that

11. Harbingers of Death if you could please follow me so I can pass on some info thanx

12. Nobody knows.. I asked on pg 2 but no response yet. I would suggest applying now just in case.

13. first page says you can apply now and you need to have applied before 12 or you don't get in

14. Showing my support for Team Doom! Good luck in the 2012 ALL STAR WAR

15. Good luck participants
    See you on the battlefield

16. Can u put Team VS Team schedule?)

17. Relax children it takes a lot of effort to put something this big together. Let them have some time to finish up what they are doing.

18. Is the sign up at 12 noon or midnight. PSD

19. 12pm PSD is 47min from this message right? Don't want to miss it.. I was waiting at the door for 1hr and decided to hit an eb for now to pot up a little bit more..

20. My brain hemorrhages are coming back 