01--PHANTOM-10

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by LoLo-the_enyo-MaCHiNE, Nov 23, 2016.

1. There is plenty of people who like reading these threads. What is it that you would like to see more of in forums? please enlighten us.

2. I remember my first beer

3. 

4. Its all the other stuff in forum that clog it up. These are the threads that are fun to follow. I wish there were more of them.

Pull up a chair. Enjoy the show

5. I kinda believe him.

A chef is kinda like being in the military, dealing with adolescents/kids who do lots of drugs.

6. Not sure if you checked lately but not a lot of clogging going on in forums...this isn't 2010

7. Haha...that's so funny the last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur

8. Wow BBQ that was so funny I forgot to laugh

9. Second time in 2 weeks someone not knowing a Stepbrothers reference has gotten some hate sprayed my way.

The first was over some Joe Biden memes on fb. The meme was Joe and Obama riding in the limo and Joe says Trump better not get up in my face or I'll drop that mother F'er

So in line with the movie I replied...I'm not calling him President, even if there is a FIRE!

Just playing along with the Stepbrothers movie theme and every conservatard on fb that didn't get it showered all kinds of hate on me as if I was trying to make a political statement.

Too many itchy trigger fingers in the world today...as the big man said in Terminator 3...RELAX

10. 5 total counting the two you and ya friend made. I think you should both just play chicken in cars with no steering wheel.

11. Don't know why but this thread made me remember reset bombs. I miss reset bombs

12. Say what you want, but mission accomplished. I don't see another one of his 1 liner spam threads today, do you?

13. These aren't spam threads, if you actually look people are conversations on them and the threads aren't being locked by the mods. :)

Btw I only play that game on days that end with the letter Y

14. Lolo u causing problems again? Don't ever change 

15. 5 threads man yall added to the spam by definition. And i cant speak on the intelligence of the mods locking or not locking. If you though t oh lets make two more threads and make fun of him for spamming forums was a good idea then i cant discuss further. You win.

16. lol drewberry <3