 Destiny 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by iDeception, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's this game called life where you don't use a controller you have a girlfriend an friends been on it for past couple years definitely recommend it 

2. So why you on kaw? dumbass

3. butt hurt max level 100! XD doesn't take much time too pull out the phone and tap a few buttons for a few minutes haha

4. Support

6. Yes, you totally impacted my rl so now I must impact your growth :roll: enjoy

7. yea because you have a real life cough* Bring it, farm me hit me keep on me for months this shall be interesting haven't had a fun pvp since I've reset in KotFE hope you live up to the hype of your name Mr "bad ass"

8. Sounds good, get out of pin

9. Destiny Rocks

10. Um t-couch whatever Prob doesn't have a girlfriend that's why

11. He's speaking from experience. Has no friends or girlfriend.

12. Finally made my last character to level 30 last night! Will be playing MCC until the new DLC is out for destiny.

13. Troll xD

14. So you're the noob that just stays pinned and is all talk? I'm full, come out noob

15. funny considering hitting from pin is a strategy best used in KaW only a noob whines about being hit from pin
    God your lil noob tears are the best xD

16. That's not a strategy, that's being a coward :lol:

17. Kind of sad KaW noob these days think getting a Victory is a successful hit xD I am not hitting you for profit I'm hitting you to deplete your troops nothing more please learn to play KaW buddy this isn't an epic battle there will be no profit
    Except your whining is definitely worth it though

18. Yes coward indeed

19. I'm at 100%, I hardly hit epics... what's your point?

20. exactly noob your learning now xD you have troops to hit and you don't this is pvp wait tell I'm asleep or busy in bed with my wife

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.