 DEVS your EE algoritm SUCKS 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WyTheN, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Also Kreuz had an inactive.
    Also, they lost twice to zaft clans and won once.

Respect though to both clans. I know you guys are great warriors.

2. Lol BG vs Clan A on war 2 was Clan A 8 LB to BG 3 LB and we won so pull head from ass and war with good strategy it's really not that hard giving up or not hitting the right tgts for you are a huge deciding factor in war and I enjoy the BFE/BFA/stats and locking of equipment in these wars  the random KO was hard at first but after the war dragged on it was a advantage

3. This is a war game. We all need to learn as we accept the win to accept also lose. We need to start wondering what was wrong and we lost and try to improve ourselves instead of blame someone else. Much respect to kreuzritter warriors

4.  Exactly to many people are happy when winning only to turn into compleat asshats when they loose. Anything that can be won can also be lost. Being nice and having fun regardless of the situation is what sets real players apart from the loosers.

5. 

6. First of all I hate that we are back in pin wars. second smaller clans acute ally have more of advantage cause they can fight from pin easier, but regardless if you are on winning or loosing size pin wars are not as fun as ee wars were. And war 3 matching was terrible we had 4 lb vs clan w no lb, they did not have much of a shot in winning as long as we don't screw up too bad.

7. Did the OP not read Kaw_admins thread?

8. I have to agree with Damich on this one,
    Devs, listen to what Hat said
    You simply can't win a war, or even put up a fair fight when 6 lbs crumple your top 20....
    Lets break it down....
    6 lb successfully hitting = 18 bill by end of war

20 op hitting unsuccessfully = 0 plunder

The truth of the matter isn't that Kru lost cuz of DTS/ DTW, it's because BFA> BFE when it comes to LB wars

9. MMMMMMMMM butt hurt? CHECK
    MMMMMMM been here, heard it b4 ? check
    kruez got ass kicker? check
    leaderboard clan unhappy that they dont win ee like others? check
    leaderbard clan members making them look like b!tch's? check

Sorry what was topic again.....

10. Please, read page 3 bottom. You will understand what happened

11. This will cheer you up OP.
    [​IMG]

DAT ASS THO!!!

12. I READ THIS THREAD AND ALL I HEAR IS WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA....I AM CONFUSED'ED NO? I HEAR WE LOSE MANY TIMES BEFORE IS TIME DEVS GIVES US MATCHUPS SOES WE CAN WEEN. WE LIKE TO DO THE CRY EVERY TIME WE GET THE LOSS. WAA WAAA MY FEET STINK LIKE MOLDY CHEESE. WAA WAA IS THIS NOT AN EB WHEN I DO WARS MAYBE CAN USE POTS AND HIT SEALS?

PLEASE LET US WIN WE DONT EVEN TRY BUT LOSE OVER AND OVER AND DESERVED TO WIN DEESE WARS I THINK DEV IS OUT TO GET US AND PUT IN DA OVE EN IS RIGHT SEE..

WAAAA WAAAA WAAA WAAAAA WAAAW WAAA

13. ^ that pretty much sums it out ;-)

14. I agree the algorithm is messed. Bfa is a hige factor. last war Shine was able to hit me at will but i couldn't get a successful hit/ assas in. So a LB player can hit someone ranked in the 5,000's but i can't hit back successfully. Hell, try fighting Wooloolooop. One attack building and during our osw (best time ever by the way!), he/she beat me EVERYTIME with att. That being said I still love warring and will keep fighting til I retire 