 DEVS your EE algoritm SUCKS 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WyTheN, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Maybe the clan with less BFA has more BFE...

2. All this crap about BFE / BFA / DTW / DTS -
    Doesn't make a lot of difference -
    The main issue is overall strength -
    It's OBVIOUS - More LBs in higher rank wins wars.

THAT'S IT - STOP WASTING TIME

3. Bump  what Matt said

4. Our last 2 matches were very good matches. A step in the right direction imo

5. my match up was ok i believe, just dtw n dts wasnt in play like they said it would be

6. oh n my clan lost, sucks i know but if the better team won no foul in that

7. always nice to see the trolls . For those who really know what they r talking about (like hat), bfe is certainly an important factor in ee wars. But BFA is a WAY bigger factor. Six top 100 ally lb acc are almost invulberable for "simple" hlbc accounts. We r not crying here, we made this forumpost so that the devs finally do as they promised: fix the matchup algoritm. I dont mind losing fair fights. But lately we havent seen a lot of fair fights anymore. Thats sad for people willing to spend the time and effort in the wars we all still .

8. Syndicate best Forum Post i SAw Till now 

9. All the whining and moaning! 

10. I support Damich Thread. Last season we were mismatched most of the times, we didn't whined or spammed forums with complaints. We were very understanding of the War trials and patiently waited for this season. We paid our dues with mismatches. Now is time for the Devs to consider and make the necessary adjustments in our war matches. As simple as that

Btw - We are a very emotional healthy group of players - anger is not our style

11. syndicate 

12. Just another statless alt  

13. I'd like to see the guys whining make a better algorithm

14. Respect for atleast fighting it out and not just laying down

15. Y u mad about that

16. Kill shut up you don't war

17. Clan A vs HiT Squad- 35.1 to 29.5b

Kreuzritter vs Zaft UK- 23.7 to 41.3b

Instead of complaining, you could have at least tried. At least HiT squad gave a good effort. You guys have fought ZAFT clans many times in the past and won many times. One loss= System is broken?

Learn to deal with it, change your strategy, and perhaps you might not get up in arms about it all.