Kaw's Biggest Coward

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TT_OG_Brixen_OG_TT, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Do you realize that being in pin means nothing. He can hold himself in pin and hit the smaller builds. Use the small builds to pin on instead of quest or ebs. When online he will be a bigger hassle because he is taking out the small builds and the bigger builds can't do a thing about it.

2. Go rpgdude.
    ;)

As for Twizted-Technichians...

BUTT HERT ALURT

:lol:

3. Yeah, I suppose that's true too.

4. (/).0)
    Lol...
    No, I mean Hert.

5. So should I farm Brixen and his clan, rpgdude2 or be neutral and let them slog it out

6.  :lol: that's funny and fitting on this thread.

7. That's my custom meme 

Paused at a funny ass spot on Last Samurai and decide to add some text 

8. Ironically, Alison is fail pounding on a noob looking 2 year vet with gigantic ally bonuses lately. She's not so good at that strategery

9. Well...

Hitting the most weakest members of a clan can be a very efficient way to win a war. They piss and whine alot more then any other members, Are easier targets and leave the clan quickly (in my experience) hitting the lower players usually helps you secure a "win"

However...

Running to a bigger clan. Cowards retreat.

Begging for you to stop. A fairies way out.

I say permafarm it no matter what.

10. Farming small members is a GREAT idea. Hit em where it hurts, all's fair in love and war, que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be etc...

11. Well yeah as I seen in the comments, if you want to cause trouble, or piss someone off.. It's a good way to hit someone else so they feel responsible, hitting the small people will make the small people cry to the bigger people, and cause distress!
    But.. If you can handle the big guys, just stripping top guys is pretty effective, makes them angry.

But hey sounds like this guy is too small and takes the other approach and I don't have a problem with it, you should just pin him, and get off forums.. I should also get off forums, but I just get so lonely :( 

12. frogs don't like snakes

13. I love how Twizted-Technicians have hardly commented on this thread now.

14. Lol at u

15. Hmm I warred your subclan, they cheated. I didn't cry on forums..... Farming isn't bad EB noob

16. Make a Thread. Sure helps!