Kaw's Biggest Coward

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TT_OG_Brixen_OG_TT, Aug 30, 2012.

1. He's just scared to fight the battle he created. Instead he's hiding behind his new clan. It's cowardly

2. Sounds like your clan is afraid to fight the battle to me

3. Well if your clan agreed to a cf and he's still hitting, he's breaking the terms of your cf. Which I am assuming meant no more hits from either side. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, by breaking the terms of the cf you should be farming the **** out of him. If your clan does not want to war, then speak with an owner/admin of his new clan and let them know the situation. Perhaps you can reach an agreement with them.

4. Hes not being hit by anyone way bigger and his new clan doesnt care hes being farmed by someone with just about identical stats and keeping pinned on those he knows cannot hit him back while whining he doesnt want to fight anymore while he continues to.farm those smaller than him

5. Hey twizted, get out of pin you *****.

6. I would do the same thing as him if I was in his position.

Cause as much damage as possible.

7. Me vs a clan... yeah I'm the bad person?

8. ^ well it's pretty cowardly to pick on smaller targets, however if they would just stop hitting the repeat button and attack you back, it doesn't matter if they're smaller or not, they can keep you pinned indefinitely.

9. The other day there was a world chat announcement from someone in Brixens clan saying to farm rpgdude2 (jus saying)

10. If your fighting a clan you have to hit the smaller players. You are close to (if not in) pin most of the time, so your hits wouldnt do much damage to the clans bigger players. You then take out the smaller and weak builds. If you get those builds to suffer the clan targeting you gives in in-order to protect them.

Not a coward move but a smart strategic move to win.

11. If he's not receiving any incoming there shouldn't be any reason for him to have to fight from pin. If he was getting farmed by the clan, which they say he's not, I can see where it might be a strategic move.

12. @drgn, yah, hes near pin

13. It's still the most damaging way of attack that causes the most grief. Why do you think they posted it in the forums? Because it's really making them butt hurt. If he went after their top players, they would hit him back to pin and he would have been far less effective. It's easier to break a clan when taking out the smaller builds than to go after the top. Especially when numbers are not in your favor.

14. Greatness speaks the truth

15. If I was fighting a clan of say 15 members I would take out bottom 3 until they quit clan (then 12 left). Then take out middle player until quit (to prove Im not weak (11 left). Then take out a couple more weakest players so only 9 left and they would surrender at this point

16. It's actually a great strategy

17. You, RPG, Kitty, Char and your little friends cause too much drama

18. I suppose, but if they'd all just man up and fight he'd have no chance.

19. Not true. When I played gaw I used the same strategy against the top lb clan to get a mutual cf. I was pounded most the time I was out of pin but didn't let it bother me and stuck to my plan

20. I don't know. We're talking a clan that has several members with almost the same stats as rpgdude. If they really worked together, they could keep him pinned indefinitely if they wanted to.

I know it's possible to hold your own against a clan, I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying that if the clan wanted to, they could out up a better fight.