Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Yea that's what I meant. What would an ally trader consider a good average price for 100k cs? What would one be willing to pay for an ally. I'm thinking of beginning ally trading :)

2. Just read the guide on ally trading lol

3. I am not an ally trader. Not my strong suit. But the best ally trader (or non-trader) I do know of is Mick. His thread is full of great info

4. Dont look for a price to stats ratio, anyone who tells you is wrong and leading you down the wrong path.

Every range has a different average stat. Every range has fluctuation. Every single range will have anomalies.

An ally can have low stats for price but be extremely active and earning.

Stats for price is dumb, dont bother trying to find a ratio.

5. Should I upgrade to Lvl 3 The colony or lvl 3 volary?

6. Volary, id say. Your spy is a tad low for a hybrid build if thats what youre going for.

7. On another note.

IBB, youre going about it the wrong way. You dont do price for stats, you do stats for your price range.

8. Actually when I reach HLBC, I'm going to go tower build :)

9. In that case id go for the colony

10. Alright thanks Señorita :)

11. For device transfer when it say original username, do they mean the name u started out playing w/ or ur current username? (If u changed it?)

12. Ok thank you rogue ^_^

13. If you're Estoc's Edge runs out (the spell time), do you lose a level or does it go away entirely?

14. You lose a level hun.

15. Goes away entirely.