Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Doesnt work

2. Hansel. Plunder. Gold

what is the best way to go for hansel build?
    what is the fastest way to earnmore gold?
    my plunder dropped on replacing a lvl 4 guild with Volary. Does this happens? :geek:
    I hav LL with 2 lvl 3 COEs and rest lvl 1 SoS. HL @ Lvl 3 SOS and a volary. how to proceed?

3. Upgrade your volaries, your plunder should go back up. Might need some more allies. Just keep exploring highlands and build a colony/more volary lvl 2 or 3.

4. should I go for upgrading SOSs on LL first or the Volaries First? btw m at Max Plunder. :D

5. Vols first since upgrading sos drops your plunder

6. How long does the newbie gray mithril last for?

7. @Raphael:
    I would upgrade my SoSes on LL first. There might be moments when your plunder goes down, but in the end it will go up. The cheapest upgrade first.

Afterwards, start buying lands in HL, then put a lvl1 volary on it. Due to its price reduction, you will be upgrading those quite early to lvl3. Push to HL 15 to first unlock the mage (at 12) and afterwards HF.

8. I would go for the cheapest thing, which would be upgrading LL sos. Then go for Land + Vols.

9. I've been gone for a while, and from what I've been hearing about the lands and buildings has confused me a bit.

I've heard of hoarfrost. I assume this is just another 25 lands unlocked after the highlands. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It also seems like people are saying buildings are different in different lands. Are certain building tiers restricted to different land areas?

10. Yep

Lowlands - T1-T4
    Highlands - T3-T5
    Hoarfrost - T6

11. What is this dragon egg stuff?

12. Does it fair ATA has accs inside YAFI ?

13. Barcode: no one knows what dragon eggs are for

Cyborg: dev accounts have no clans. They have a moderator but that's a voluntary position by said players who are mods.

14. Anyone know how to get dragon eggs

15. Google seach says another things !!!!

We saw yesterday another things !!!!

Many veterans players says another things !!!!

16. What do dragon eggs do?

17. Dragon eggs drop from HtE from what I heard

Do you believe everything you read online cyborg?