Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 20% of what youve spent

2. 25% refund (1/4th)

3. Lol don't answer if you don't know... Mango got it right

4. If i am planning to line my HL with the newly and thankfully cheap Vols, how should i approach it in the most economically inclined way? Putting one level one down at a time, or slowly removing SoS and replacing with level 3 Vols.

Side note: i don't have the time to save up for a big change of putting down all level 3's at once. I'd rather not lose a bill a hit lol.

5. What I'm doing with my Highlands and Hoarfrosts is starting with all level 1s, then 2s, and so on

6. I got silenced can u mods please unsilence me please

7. Mods cannot undo a silence. You need to take your case to support@athinkingape.com and make sure to include your in-game username, the game you play on(kaw), and to clearly explain your situation and reasoning.

8. How do I reset my password to my old account

9. How would you know how much you should have in allies in order to gain max plunder?? post on my wall pls..

10. Which clans would be best to learn to ally trade at? I'd like to learn more about ally trading. Feel like I'm missing out on big money.

11. No specific clan. Really an individual adventure.

12. Is kaw edible?

13. Yes. KaWk is edible.

14. Mmm delicious

15. Anyone ever found out how much gold a seal gives you alone, the 1 hit only, i know its stupid and why waste money on one, just popped up in my head

16. Nothing I don't believe war dragon I think u actually have to hit for plunder

17. 50mil on new account/reset

18. And it goes up the bigger you are

19. Thx tyees, just wondering cause the horn pays 1b+