Official YAFI/AAH Smack Talking Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @ IGCB just because someone is from another country and learns English as a second language it does not make you automatically better than them.. In fact they are a step up on you because a.) their economy isn't in the shitter and b.) they are bi lingual whereas you are not.

However you may be but I have not seen prop I it so I'm gonna go with that you are not..

2. @Stacks

Sticking up for someone who can't take the heat makes you just as much of an idiot as them.

He/She clearly attacked me logically, as I've pointed out w/e they posted was irrelevant.

I pointed that out AND attacked their poor grammar. As far as I'm concerned, I've put them in the straight jacket AND the institution at the same time.

3. I did not know speaking English automatically makes your economy suck.
    Apologies to Australia, Canada, England, and any other countries for having such a universal language. It appears to have come with side effects.

4. Lol belle your a power freak.

5. People who say she's a power freak please point out how or forever shut the **** up.

She locked/GY what, 3-4 threads on this subject. It obviously caused a spark for discussion and she opted to cleaning the forums up and made an Official thread.

Smart move IMO, I don't know why you idiots are crying about it.

6. @ YAll-__-yOu_aSk_fOr_iT-__-llFl

You're incorrect. YAFI did indeed at one time claim that they had Dev support and access to unlimited strip funds. This was revealed in the thread "DEVELOPERS BACKING CLANS YAFI AND PROTAKE???"

The thread is no longer available, but you can see it existed by googling "DEVELOPERS BACKING CLAN YAFI" It's the first thing that pops up in a search.

I remember reading the thread with great interest. In it, YAFI was accused of having dev support. Screen shots were posted of YAFI members making that claim and bragging about having access to unlimited strip funds. KAW admin responded by posting that they didn't support ANY clan on KaW. When people asked why these YAFI members weren't then banned for violating the ToU and making false claims, YAFI members responded by posting that it had merely been a valid trick of war and therefore didn't violate ToU.

btw, I've been following this thread. To those of you who think there was a conspiracy behind the strip, it's not that complicated. You don't need Dev support to know that If you've been trying to hit a target for weeks and getting dtw 24/7, and then suddenly you're able to hit that target constantly, you strip it.

7. @RC

That's what I've been saying. But for some reason this kids not smart enough to realize it.

8. @ IJTS

LMAO! I choked on my popcorn!

9. So sticking up for friends automatically makes me an idiot? I think not..

10. I want to say, I Googled "Santa Claus is Real" - but the thread was deleted.

Seemed legit though. Must be true.

11. If you google it, a link to the thread will come up, but if you try clicking on it, it will say that it doesn't exist anymore.

Not Santa, but the thread about YAFI......

12. @ -WillyTheDeuce-

Does your "Santa Claus is real" thread have the web address

"forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=91550&start..."

under it when you google it? The Devs removed the thread, but they couldn't remove the fact that it existed at one time. It shows up on a google search under the KaW forum web address.

13. Yes.

I'm certain there is ALSO a thread about how the Devs cured cancer with KAWcaine.

Just because the title existed, doesn't tell anyone anything.

You can speculate all you want....

I'm certain there have been many threads about dev involvement in this game. No proof to it exists.

14. Because if it did exist, the gestapo probably already deleted it, and kidnapped and erased the memories of all involved.

Who are you people?

15. *grabs willy and takes him to the Ministry of Love for re-education (torture)*

16. Heh heh....

"Re" education? I'm married with 2 kids. Torture in any ministry is a welcomed break from my daily routine....

I mean....

I love my family. 

17. @ -WillyTheDeuce-

I don't have to speculate. I read the thread and posted on it. That's how I knew it existed and what it said. And the point isn't whether or not the Devs supported YAFI or any other clan. The Devs said they didn't. The point is YAFI did indeed make the claim that the Devs supported them, and admitted to doing so in that thread. A claim that they now seem to want to deny.

18. @ Rumor

I don't believe the Devs helped any clan with strip funds. It's laughable.

I'm just stating that the "blank check" reference is ****.

Do I believe you? Yes. I'm just partial to having solid examples. Can't reference a thread title as proof of it's content, IMSO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.