'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Vanguard is getting trashed.. It's weird at beginning but now, seems it makes sense!

2. What makes sense? That our clan didn't know we were in summer war and our osfs were all open for hours and you guys had a pwar?

3. Congrats on hitting open osfs true warriors 

4. Hmmmmm..... Don't get involved.

5. 355billion. You're now under surveillance for offline status.

6. How do you not know you are signed up for the war?

7. Don't pay attention? Lol

8. How do you not know? One admin signs up. There is no message or nothing telling you til one hour before that's how! Trust me we don't like system wars. We would rather be kicking the hell out of knightmare .

9. Best of luck both clans!

10. It shows in chat when your signed up. Seems to have been bad communication and are you guys even trying almost makes me sad I've had personal business to attend past few Saturdays .

11. No we are not trying in sw everyone is waiting for ff to smash knightmare

12. Congrats ncu on victory. Knightmare be prepared in 2 hours your pots and allies will begin to leave again

13. Allies? All you guys do is fail strips :lol:

14. To answer Leo a message goes to all members saying u signed up for the war and u can unsign up after as well to withdraw so u are aware u are in the war...

15. Yeah I agree, Leo shocker is full of crap. He is a dumb noob who can't admit he is in over his head with ncu because that clan is just totally awesome and they are the most magnificent *cough* warriors on kaw. So Leo shocker, stop making excuses as to why you are getting your ass *cough* handed to you.

16. Lmao 

17. I never got this message you are talking about but anyways who cares easy win for ncu and a well needed break for knightmare. But unfortunately there mouths got them back to where they were before the war. Naked 

18. Thank u Vanguard for your generosity and have fun with Knightmare!! It was a good break from the norm!!

19. Im going to join knightmare and strip you shocker. You keep running your mouth and I'll call you names and spread rumors about you and Amir's making nice with goats.

20. Thanks for the fun 12 hours! Even though I hate sw you guys did well! Much respect