People Onlystats neededWAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ch3RRyTr33s, Jul 2, 2012.

1. I was making a valid point. Work it out, its not too hard

2. As i said before, request a lock, read serpents thread, and try again with more effort.

3. Thanks schsmi I'll do that next time.
    Vegg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your statements are not relevant to the conversation at all. They make no sense. Please explain what point you are trying to make.

4. cherry whats your clan?

5. The original post says only people

6. We don't like forum spam, even though spam tastes delicious, the forums don't want any so GTFO.

7. pretty sure bots were banned long ago so basically you mean everyone in the game vego

8. Thank veg. It doesn't make sense when you lit that statement in the middle of another conversation. This isn't my clan I'm just off to war right now.

9. Well its a bit strange, people only. Bots cant read or write.

10. I didn't name it.

11. I've helped them in war and would help again but now I have my own clan I can't ):

12. i kno but i was just wondering

13. It's in the ad.

14. The people of forums don't want the forums turning into WC.

If its short, then it belongs on WC and not in forums.

In forums you need to explain what your clan does/is. Or you will get treated like how you got treated in this thread.

Therefore this will be locked by a mod sooner or later cause you put no effort in your recruitment and just posted something that could easily just be posted in WC.

15. good point you are right this should be in WC

16. I learned that thank you.

17. Hey schsmi Can you stop being so ******* annoying? Sick of seeing you post **** on threads you dont find up to your wonderous standards.

18. Wc adverts should be for EB's. Forums are for advertising for clans.

19. Well you kept giving everyone back talk about it, and you still keep doing it.

Not something you want to do when recruiting. Im glad your clan is losing.