People Onlystats neededWAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ch3RRyTr33s, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Want to join? Some dude just joined the other team to tip the table.

2. Eric it isn't any one person's standards. It's the forums standards and the people posting are trying to help the op out. If you don't like the standards get off the forums.

3. There are no standards here, other than kaw_admin's you guys are lame for spazzing out...

Shes got a war, asking for mercs... Do you really need bbcode or grafix to go war for a bit?

I have a fundamental issue with her being a creationist, (don't trust morons to get my back). So I'd merc the other side.

But really, appropriate level of effort by op

4. ......I'm not a she :)

5. And dude I would totally have your back in war. You would depend on me. Stats.

6. Gunna be a close one. Could use some help.

7. Gunna be close. Could really use some help.

8. Gunna be close. Could use some help.

9. Only thing I dont get by your war is action wise your clan is getting dominated, but you guys are winning in gold.

10. Whoa. Sry bout the triple post. Wasn't working so I kept posting.

11. I know but they have close to 1,500 more actions and are trailing by 100-200 thousand. Thats a little messed up. If it were a real war with people (maybe future idea with more effort into the idea) youd be getting smashed.

This friendly war or something cause this war?

Plus I will give props. Your war roster only has like 6-7 players on it compared to their like 30-40 players.

12. By posting this, most forumers usually join the enemy side.

13. If you put effort in persuading us on why we should join then maybe we would help.

You can ask WC players.

14. This is a close war because they other side is a terrible team. Their hits are inefficient. The have 30-40 guys but most have less than 100k stats. With one or two more 3/4m stat players we could completely squash their team.

15. We get 2-3 more 3-4m stat players and the rest is cake.

16. Refer to Schimi's post.