A New EB(For Smalls)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by --CF___WAR_DEM0N__CF--, May 7, 2015.

1. Hello Everyone.!
    As New strong Eb's Are Coming Regularly and small players and finding it difficult to grow on small eb's i've brought out a Tier Of Eb that pay well as well as provide equipments

I Present To You The Tier:- Cosmic Vampire

Deep in the desert,a lively dark cave is found with horrifying beasts,rises a new beast,The Cosmic Vampire,take him down to steal his riches.

EB1The Birth
    As the dark witch had predicted,the Vampire has been born.He Now haunts the desert killing the travellers and stealing their riches.

Main Bar-20,000 PointsTime-3 Hours

Phase 1(100%)Attack and Assasinate Blood Crawlers-10,000 Points
    Scout The Vaguel Warriors-9,000 Points
    A/A Main Bar(King Of The Vaguel Warriors) To 0%

2. support ebs for smalls just these stats would need to change

3. Support Need new for smallers what's the point for making Ebs for them lter on if they quitting in a month because they realize its impossible to get close to 5 year old accounts with out paying 1,000. Not saying increase it by 100% just like 10%

4. NEW EB's To Come Soon

5. Support

6. No support for this particular eb. But 100% support for new ebs for the smalls. Even if they pay similar just give the smalls something new to hit also.

7. Bro I'm new at these,but i'm just giving an ideas to the devs.

8. Just need new eb for smalls and also provide some good equipment too so that they can hit at least t5 Eb's.

9. Support.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. No support.

We all started from scratch and worked our way up with the same EBs. Remember that highland build prices were greatly reduced just before hoarfrost. Couple that with the advent of ROTW, HTE and BR EBs, noobs are growing so much faster than we did the first time.

12. A good idea, but a new set of equipment shouldn't give them the power to hit T5 ebs. Besides, they have plenty of ebs now to hit.

13. guess what, all ebs are new to smalls!!

14. Needs a better name but…

Support

15. Support for NEW EB for smalls, bring back The Jungle EB

16. No support but support for the OP

17. Isn't war beasts small enough???

18. No support. This will encourage increase in the amount of fairys. Just grow big and more eb will be open up for you.