UCvs zaft who do you think will win

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jigsaw-4-the-union, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers are people who play the game as it should be played. It is a war game.

There was no term farming until someone made it up. It wasn't a built in feature of KaW.

The fact farming is frowned upon these days is stupid imo.

2. Someone forum ban glum, not that he's violated anything he's just really annoying and makes no since and posts everything twice 

3. ️agreeing w/ Benji, I remember when there weren't EB's to hit. The only way to grow(get gold) was to hit someone or find an OSF.

4. I wiill get you for that lethel or. whatever. get me banned'

5. carefull pengweng. he's to week to hit are you?

6. Glum shut up and leave this thread or I will create an alt outside of this war to keep you pinned and 0d until you ragequit like the noob you are

7. I'm no nood pall you fear zaft hmm"pin me fooll try it I kill farmers I. don't fear you ill do thr same to you: it'd a war game dig it

8. Glum says you fear ZAFT when nobody there can hit him?

9. I have many friends on both sides so not chooseing neither one

10. well the hipe is zaft is beat he will be back they allways come back

11. Sweet Jesus how long have i been gone, umbrella corp another upstart clan trying to play with the big boys? Never been a zaft fan by any stretch but good luck your Gonna need it hah!

12. what is most important to zaft? alaska seems to have summed it up quite clearly. The main focus of zaft is their lb accounts. anything less than lb gets a passing mention and in that brief sidenote it is a given that small zaft accounts will be sacrificed for the greater good of their more important lb accounts. zaft is no longer a war clan. unless you count eb's and ee. Looks like prophet has stepped up to command zaft in their war strategy.

13. well it is for the watching win or lose it eill afect the kaw and others. some one will fill. the nich

14. UC will win they outnumber Zaft and as an x UC I might be a little favoured but Zaft used to be a top war clan now eb fairys

15. Wtf is engrish, where im from we speak Murrrican.

16. ŲḾ̸βཞĘ₤₤∆  Ḉ̸☢ཞㄕ☢ཞ∆Ϯ į☢N
     Will stand until the end 
     LORD_OF_THE_RINGS 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.