The Art of War ( ) by AotS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Trixa, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3ppl from CR/KOTFE/TS/WOG stripped but atleast they have made 2 big clans oF AotS leave...good job CR/KOTFE/TS/WOG

2. Funny thing is, We are stripping one of you right now. It would be easy to catch if you all didn't have those fancy hide ally spells running 

3. Lol. Cr/KOTFE you can do it :) u have my respect.

4. Lol@ Trixa so you make a thread and say don't post on it I'f your aots and I doubt you guys are winning vs cr/kotfe

5. Strip me next please  Ally sale  All must go  All proceeds go to the Strip A sun Foundation

6. Seems to me the more aots post on forums more they are hated, I must say I am glad i got kicked out as a spy because there's no way I'd be able to stay with the beat down your getting from cr/kotfe and there allied clans.

7. Bedding, you should know by now.
    No-one cares of your opinion,
    Stop jumping on the bandwagon.
    Although it seems to be all you do. Would appreciate you not commenting on a war you are not involved in.

Kotfe/Cr etc..  see you out there

8. @ metal I don't care if they don't I'm just throwing my two cents in and yes I'd rather be apart of a winning team then get destroyed.

9. Not wanting people to have an opinion on something they're not involved in? Too bad that's what people do. Form opinions about events that unfold around them. I have despised Sun since their conception and laughed how they have shrunk since that first stupid thread about how mighty a war alliance you all were.

I would be fighting against Sun if I wasn't already in a war. Cut your losses Sun and be grateful that all te clans who want to help destroy you faster can't or aren't 

Moral of the story...acting like self righteous gurus of war will bring out those who really DO know war to destroy you for besmirching the name of true students of war. Back to your EB's now!

10. Bump Just because for first time enjoying the Forums lol

Legion

HOG/DP

11. Epic fail Trixa. .

12. wow regs and eoe leave sun alliance. wasnt this wulfs doing to begin with? the sun is burning out 

13. what a lesson on art of war

14. Mod plz lock this thread thank u!

15. Lol bump before it gets locked

16. Bump for lock

17. This thread was ill-advised given the current state of AotS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.