The Old KaW First Official War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mr-Vision, Aug 7, 2012.

1. CoS Terr-Moo-Nator is on the WAR Roster

CoS Anarchy is on the WAR! roster

2. Urgh, it's obviously gonna fail, the OP can't even organize fair teams.

3. "Old KaW Wars" were not system wars. Real war is NOT a system war. Real war = no rules, no locked roster, stripping welcome and encouraged, not for the weak or impatient, last indefinitely, boredom is usually a side-effect. Just sayin......

Tara

4. Op, ill join a war. It will b fun :) make sure the teams r balanced

5. And op pls can u post who's in so far?

6. My main point is that no one really knows what old kaw is. Ever heard of forum clans? Ever been in one. Old kaw is from Sept '09 to Dec '09. Yes and im sure almost none of u have been around that long.

Also, wars back then were just more frequent. Now the only way to get old kaw back is to going to the first version of kaw ever made. No you cant revive it. It is literally impossible. Take it from someone who was ACTUALLY THERE. Like toast.

7. Support  I'm a original so this will be interesting 

8. But... But... I don't look like him, and... (sniffle) I know all of them. :oops:

Annnyyyywho. This isn't all that original, forum events fall apart, and your OPs remind me of some of the purple-st purple prose I've seen.

9. If I'm still active by then, sign me up

10. NEW ON THE ROSTER!

BWS WAR!
    CoS Owens WAR!
    HOR ERAGON HOR WAR!
    -WAR-GORILLA- WAR!

11. HPG Skrillex King WAR!

12. A huge thankyou to CoS in the war! They have supplied :

BWS
    CoS Owens
    CoS Anarchy
    CoS Ter-Moo-Nator
    CoS Tex
    ( And hopefully ) Swag King

13. WAR ROSTER UPDATED! NOW FAIRER TEAMS!

14. I was counting on a friend joining me in the war, sorry I can't do it anymore mr brown

15. Ok. I'll cross you off. If you change your mind, please feel free to join in.