The Old KaW First Official War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mr-Vision, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Mr Brown follow me please need to talk in pm

2. Meh i'll own a clan

3. You really aren't that revolutionary. Not that I want your war to fail, it'd be nice to see one work, but very, very few ever have.

4. Also, who's you main? Or else I will not stop thinking of you as a hypocritical newb who has no actual idea of what they're talking about.

5. Your* yes, I do fail.

6. Then let us see on the day, Mr-Toast. So far, i am happy with the support. We have gone from one supporter to-thirty? In half a day.

7. The last person who asked me who my main was, was the guy i was against in war...

Anyway, you'll find out on the day of the war. Details details.

8. Brown Pm as let me in

9. No, just no.

10. Do NOT consider me to be like you.

Congrats, it once took under 12 hours for me to get 100 signatures on an unimportant issue, send it to the devs, and get positive feedback (as in them saying they'd do it).

11. Are you with us Toast, or not?

12. If you're going to be a noob about your main, I have no respect for you. If you feel ashamed about your main, more so.

13. No. Too many wars have been utter failures. Almost every single one, no matter how well organized.

I'm just in an angry, argumentative mood. Nothing personal, and apologies for any butthurtness, hurt, or stupidity I've caused.

14. Support -SilentKiller990

15. Support. sign me up

16. Don't worry Toast. My respect for you hasn't faltered.

17. And who's the clan we war?

18. Toast, brown=nemo

19. ANNOUNCEMENT : THE CURRENT ROSTER FOR TEAM ELYSIUM IS NOW UP! IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE ROSTER, YOU ARE IN TEAM OLD KAW

Mr-Brown

[​IMG]

20. No support from me sorry but this seems played out and will probably fail but good luck