♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1.  Butthurt much 

2. Mod list needs to be updated. Few spelling errors in op (very few)

Just a heads up.

3. This whole thread needs to be updated, I've heard only mods can do these kind of threads, so not saying this one isn't good, but a new one seems fitting.

4. Re: ♔ KAW MODERATORS

Hi

5. I want to remove my account , but can not , please upgrade so that I can login and lokout account from my phone , thanks to the devs by : begenk

6. Needs some updating. Good thread but only like 2 still mods on current mod list

7. 3* mods still active sorry

8. First off its Noob* Grammar is part of the Educational system sir. ;) secondly I can that's why :)

9. grammar is correct your below a noob so that makes you a nub!

10. Nub... sad that it is the only insult you can come up with

11. B-but I'm not a moderator anymore..
    Update this Wulf!

12. Yeah, update this! My name isn't on thar!

13. I am being silenced for asking help on wc. Btw ok i told my gender but would'nt people know my gender from my name? Mods are usually not active always. People also use different languages to abuse others and is this fair??? Answer me.

14. You can be silenced for giving out personal information. Life isnt fair

15. Wait, forum mods includes Yarmes?

Same Yarmes that silenced iG?

:lol: I remember chatting to you throughout the event :D

16. Do you remember a mod called nyn? He used to e active but he isn't anymore:(

17. Someone cursed on my wall

18. Let kids say 13 -16 be one too... Most adults work... Kids are most or the time on phones now a days... Give it a try and see what they can do... They screw up they're done simple as that

19. Of the time*