The Eye of the Aetherlux

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Jul 22, 2020.

1. The Eye of the Aetherlux

Though you have now gained welcome allies in the Ioradix of Pallumen, there is no time to celebrate: your presence in this realm has caught the attention of the Luminous One, the vain and wrathful god of the Aetherlux. Radiant magics rain down from above as your forces rush to defend themselves. You must find a way to vanquish your foe before you are erased from this realm!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

We have added a new tier of Leaderboard Rewards for the Top 250 players.
    The number of collection items to complete the Main Legend as well as the Medium side legend have been decreased.

This event will be available from Wednesday, July 22nd until Wednesday, August 05th at noon PT.

NEW LANDS - Pallumen

Pallumen stretches before you, chaotic and churning. You now have the means to reveal its secrets. Send forth your forces, and begin construction of a foothold in this mysterious realm. Pallumen is open to users who have explored 15 different parts of the Fatesands. New crestplates can be found from select Epic Battles to assist in your work.

Fatesands crestplates can now be exchanged for traders tokens, and can be used to improve buildings in the Fatesands up to level 10.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Eye of the Aetherlux will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Shadowguard Box, and Royal Shadowguard Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oooh*

3. Niiiiiice! Love the artwork!

4. In a crueler world of higher stakes :(

5. Where they at doe? 👀

6. New lands for event only?

-Believer- likes this.
  7. Hi,I noticed there was a new LB for top 25, I also noticed there was no clan loyalty rewards given. Is this event still up to 75k or did it revert back to 50k and you added a top 250 bracket?

MM-Skin-MM likes this.
  9. You go from 83 Fatesands crestplates for level 8 to 250 for level nine n then 750 for level 10!!!!! Really??? You couldn’t at least keep it proportional to the level 9 & 10 building costs? The combination of greed n parsimony is ruining KaW.

Darth_BK and MM--CONTROL--MM like this.
  10. I hope this is not devs' reply to reward clan loyalty. They have just added another set of lands.

Sagacity, MM--CONTROL--MM and Enjoy like this.
  12. Any reason the deepmine crestplates are more expensive than the fatesands? That doesn't really make much sense to me.

13. Because you only get 10 fs plates per bundle, not 100.

14. Ahhh okay. Thanks Thrawn

15. What’s the reward termed as “Unknown - Reopen Game”?

17. Since the above post didnt come out like I planned to copy just part of the main post and then comment, I'm just reposting my comment below! 🙈

Thank you kaw for decreasing main event tier again, and making the new top tier. I think this should accomplish both goals of those hopping and those of us that rather be loyal in our clans!! 🤗💙

justRuss and Apporina like this.
  18. Looks like only NotH and AotA drops plates for the new lands. Goth is only dropping FS crestplates. A way to force more to do AotA?